I am up late and the Mulberry forum is dead...

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
Besides kroquet and TG, does anyone else post from outside the UK on Mulberry?
I have gone for a wander on some other threads and I feel like a child lost in central London on my own. It is scary out there all alone!

Makes me appreciate our Mulberry thread and all the respect we show each other.
:tender:

I love the fact there's Mulberry girls from all over the world on here. I usually come on first thing in the morning & see what's been going on overnight.
Think we also have representation from Sweden.
Interesting that there's not anyone from much of Europe - guess it shows how Mulberry is not that well known apart from in the UK & US.

My online activities are usually curtailed by my need to be in bed at a reasonable-ish time,as you know lil ones are sooooooooooooo unforgiving when you are tired!! Plus my 'ride' isn't always about at the mo,so I keep doing a Samantha as Sj so brilliantly put it!!!!

Sweden yes! But also Denmark with Pigen and I´m almost sure there is Finnish representation too - Polaremil? and someone else.

I pop in here late quite often. Sometimes after doing night duties at work and sometimes when I just can´t get to bed because it´s quiet and cosy in the middle of the night when baby is sleeping. When I´m not working I can´t help myself from keep logging in and check now and then during the day:P!

When I come on in the morning, I check what you ladies have been chatting about. You are all deep into your daytime activities and usually not online. I imagine you are at work, shopping, cooking, cleaning, driving. I love that you can all have "live" chats with each other...but I do have my time delay. Still, I put in my two cents.

I was on another forum but have left because the conversation got entirely too silly and...immature. I like that I can talk to you ladies about everything from Mulberry love to PG Tips monkeys!

Carry on ladies!

We are Mulberry kindred spirits irrespective of where we live. I really look forward to catching up with you all. I'm lucky that I can hop on & off as I work from home so when writing press releases gets dull, I whizz on here & catch up with the fun.
I love the fact you're all such interesting women. You all have your own opinions about Mulberry bags - how fab to be able to blather on about bags to others who think the same way!

Im in the UK, but I guess people already knew that?! :yes: I work during the day all week (no internet access at work) so I tend to be online not long after Ive got home, before doing something (or not :lol: ) in the evening.

i have a look when i get up and now when i get in from work but i will have internet at the shop this week so will be on a various times during the day soon.YEAY!!!!

i think we are all very simular.