I am Tickled PINK!!! "PICS"

Thats bag looks incredible on you. You look gorgeous and I love your hair. I think I prefer the HS accessories but the patent looks good too.

Happy Anniversary. I will be celebrating my 16th anniversary on Sept. 25. It seems like alot of us got married in September. Its a beautiful time of year. Happy Anniversary to all youladies celebrating this month.

Congrats on your anniv and your new bag! Beautiful. I like the HS accessories, but either look good. I have the duffle in Canary and also the Holiday Patchwork. Love them.

How cute are you!!!!! I love the pic with your tongue sticking out :P

The bag is GORGEOUS and you look GORGEOUS with it!

I like the patent accessories, though of course the other set looks fabulous as well.

You should get nail polish or lipstick to match that amazing colour :biggrin:

Those are great pics!!
Congratulations.

What's the name of that bag? The Bleeker duffle, right?
Is it still available in that color?
It's GORGEOUS!

HI, Its the Large Bleecker Duffle in Magenta, style # 11423 and retailed for 458.00. The bay has some but make sure they are Auth and post on TPF before buying or know the seller. Best of Luck... I love Love mine!!!

How cute are you!!!!! I love the pic with your tongue sticking out :P

The bag is GORGEOUS and you look GORGEOUS with it!

I like the patent accessories, though of course the other set looks fabulous as well.

You should get nail polish or lipstick to match that amazing colour :biggrin:

Oh Thank You so much!!! I do have lipstick this color, actually had it on for photos but it didnt show up :shrugs: I love this bag and the COLOR is :nuts:
HUGS

Thats bag looks incredible on you. You look gorgeous and I love your hair. I think I prefer the HS accessories but the patent looks good too.

Happy Anniversary. I will be celebrating my 16th anniversary on Sept. 25. It seems like alot of us got married in September. Its a beautiful time of year. Happy Anniversary to all youladies celebrating this month.

Thank You so much! I had hair down to my waist and kind of miss it so dont know what to do but I do like this style too.
Happy Ann to you on the 25th ;)