I am the most indecisive person ever- HELP!

ihavetoomany

Chanel/Loub addict
Jul 21, 2008
I have been saving for months to purchase myself a birthday handbag. At first I wanted the quilted fan, but that was until I knew of the chain around line. Now I am torn. I want someone i can carry year-round.

Which one?
1) Quilted Fan Maxi in Bronze

2) Chain around maxi in taupe

To tell you a little bit about my lifestyle- i am 25 and have 3 dogs. I have no kids. I have a job where I am constantly on the go traveling. help!

As a fellow dog-lover....I have found it's best to stay away from lambskin and light colors. Claws and kisses can wreck havoc on your bag and leave you cursing at your little sweeties. I would go with the chain around because the leather seems more durable than the first one. I personally would get it in a dark color because traveling, you never know when it might rain, someone might rub against you or even worse, drop something on you, or you may have to set it down for some reason. Darker colors are much more forgiving to normal wear and tear from travel. Although, that might explain why 99% of my bags are dark and I just longingly stare at lighter colored bags. But doing so lets me really enjoy my bags without as much worry that my furry friends or travel partners might do something that would make me loathe them!

The first bag is absolutely drop dead gorgeous though. If you are dressed up all of the time and can put it someplace safe before your dogs great you, it might be a nice way to go, but it is definitely fancy looking, so not as versatile as the chain around.

thank you all so much for your help! i do agree that the first one is rather fancy looking, and might not be as versatile as the chain around.

Also, the leather on the chain around is already kind of worn looking, so that might be good with my dogs.

thanks again :smile: