I am stuck on this....

puzzlenop

O.G.
Jul 23, 2009
My next bag purchase probably will be around Valentines Day. I am saving now but I cannot make up my mind which bag I want first. Today it is between the Palermo PM or the Gucci Vintage Web medium Boston in navy. I also want an Alma, so what would you get. My current LV's are listed in my signature and I do not have a Gucci.

Attachments

• 247205_FWCZG_4080_001_web_full.jpg
    247205_FWCZG_4080_001_web_full.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 79
My vote is for the Palermo PM - such a fabulous bag. I use mine handheld or forearm held, but it does come with a long strap to wear you could use it as a shoulder bag or cross body.

I do think the Alma is a fabulous bag in Vernis -- say Pomme d Amour, right in time to treat yourself for Valentines Day.

Of course, on the LV board you are going to get the LV vote. I am not a huge Gucci fan personally.

As for what to get - I love the Palermo and the Alma. You have a Speedy so you know what it is like to have a handheld bag (can be a poa). The Palermo gives you the option to carry as a shoulder bag or hand bag, which I find so practical and it is pretty!

Thank you everyone. I am really a handheld gal. Just like mspera i would use the Palermo in hand or forearm. I have yet to see modeling pic of the Alma MM in mono. I like the look of the vernis, but it is not practical for me. Plus I don't want a bag that I have to be very careful with and that is how I feel about vernis. The fabric on Gucci is just like Coach and I am used to that. Damier ebene Alma is on my list of bag to get though, it is just so hard knowing what comes first.