group with apple green on top resized watermarked.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 33
  • hugh resized watermarked.JPG
    hugh resized watermarked.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 31
  • the sandwich resized watermarked.JPG
    the sandwich resized watermarked.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 55
That's wonderful, Trama, you finally got your apple green city! Congrats! What a great feeling. Can't wait to see pics (modeling pics!!).:kiss: :kiss:

Deco pleaaaase don't have me do that now! I have been in my pyjamas all day, working like a donkey, I really look awful (and on top of that I have put on some weight lately) so I'm a bit shy:Push: :Push:

^Trama, that is hand down the most scrumptious green apple I've ever seen!! How in the world did you find one in such fabulous shape? It looks BRAND NEW:drool: :drool: . Literally dreaming of biting into a fresh, crisp, juicy green apple. :drool:
All your bags are gorgeous and fresh looking.

Don't worry about modeling pics, even though I'd love a picture of you in your cute jammies. :P

So, are you looking for a Rouge boobie? :graucho:

^Trama, that is hand down the most scrumptious green apple I've ever seen!! How in the world did you find one in such fabulous shape? It looks BRAND NEW:drool: :drool: . Literally dreaming of biting into a fresh, crisp, juicy green apple. :drool:
All your bags are gorgeous and fresh looking.

Don't worry about modeling pics, even though I'd love a picture of you in your cute jammies. :P

So, are you looking for a Rouge boobie? :graucho:

You noticed I have them match my bags! Yes, I'd lo:huh:Oooove to have a red boobie, it will never be a rouge vif though because they didn't do them last winter, but maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to find a rouge théatre or another very similar.... who knows, I'm on the hunt anyway!

YEEAAHHHHHHH :yahoo: . . . 'Ch' trama..... I'm speechless :nuts: :drool: !!! You've an AMAZING collection :yes: - I'm so happy for you :heart: :love: Thank you so much for sharing :flowers:

attachment.php