I am so sad! :*(

Irissy said:
Have you try the LV stores in Vegas? I remember seeing more French made bags there but not sure of the mono speedy though.

SCP Val said they do get shipments from France sometimes but it just depends on if they have some available at that time. Maybe ask her to keep an eye out for you if you don't need the mono speedy asap?

She is going to, bless her heart. I love that woman! LOL :smile:

Coldplaylover said:
Did you already call the 866 number? The NYC flagship store is always in the know about inventory so I would call them too.

Do you think the 866 # would know? I called one in LA andI got a long speech about how if she looks for one made in France for me, it would be like admitting that the USA ones were inferior. I couldn't quite grasp if she was stating they were, or just that it might be assumed. ;)

Update:

I talked with someone in the Texas store, as hubby is there until tonight. SA told me that all the materials for the bags are flown in from France, but to save on manufacturing costs, the more popular bags that are sold in the US and put together in the US.

blackbutterfly said:
my damier speedy was made in france. my holds were for a 25 and a 30 and they both were made in france.

I was told that all of the Damier Speedy's, for now, are made in France. They want to see how the demand is first before they start to manufacture them in the US.

Thanks for your reply. :smile: