i am so excited and impatient!

yay! be sure to post pics when it arrives!

I am having a hard time containing myself during the PCE order wait as well... i can hardly stand it! that slim tote is gonna look SO beautiful in person!!

Can't wait to see pictures!!!! Congratulations on your beautiful bag! :yahoo:

I want a Carly sooo bad but I don't have a Coach store in my state, only an outlet. SO I will have to wait until the Carly makes it there!:sad:

Thanks everyone! I'm SOOOOO excited! the pic posted above DEFINATELY doesn't do it justice..! ;)

But yeah, he said it was an "early shipment" so maybe that explains why they have it? But they can't sell them in store until next month, which is why i'm ordering it. :nuts:

So excited!!! Will post pics night of when i get it!!! ;)

I called my local store to see if they would allow me to get the brown/black and they told me that I could order it but not use the coupon. I wish they would change their minds. Maybe I will ask again when I go this afternoon.

I called my local store to see if they would allow me to get the brown/black and they told me that I could order it but not use the coupon. I wish they would change their minds. Maybe I will ask again when I go this afternoon.

definately ask! I was offered that in another style, but i didn't know what the black will look like... but go store to store until you find someone that does! ;)