I AM OUTRAGED!!! Bloggers...help me!

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
I was surfing on eBay like I usually do, looking at all of the unique Vuitton items, and I come across a Monogram Waltz. So I click to look at it further, and I find that it's completely fake. I mean, it has that hideous hanging "LV" tag, and those horrible "authenticity cards". Okay, at this point I wasn't aware of what this seller was trying to sell this crappy bag for......TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS. :evil:

Here is a link to the bag: http://cgi.ebay.com/100-AUTHENTIC-LOUIS-VUITTON-MACHA-WALTZ-BAG_W0QQitemZ6842182178QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please help me get this item booted off eBay!

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.html Go there. From that point, go to LISTING VIOLATIONS, then in Step 1 highlight "Counterfeit and copyright violations", then in Step 2 highlight Potential trademark infringement", then in Step 3 highlight "Counterfeit handbags". From there hit continue, then on the next page, click "e-mail us". It will take you to a simple page where you just enter the item number... enter 6842182178.

This seller makes me sick. Usually I wouldn't make such a big fuss over seeing a fake on eBay; especially because they are everywhere, but this seller wants to scam someone for $2,000.00. And THAT'S not right.

Maybe if eBay receives enough "Counterfeit complaints" they will remove the item from eBay!

Thank you bloggers for your help!! :amuse:

xoEmily said:
I'm bad at identifying fakes over the internet, so I'm just curious... how did you figure out that this bag was fake?

Well the FIRST thing that gave it away was that stupid hanging tag. (The one that is hanging from the right of the handle, Vuitton NEVER puts these on their bags) What really led me to believe it was fake were those revolting "Authenticity cards", especially that tacky yellow one. Along with that, and those two other brown mini-envelopes, completely gave it away. ICK! :evil: