^^I am in love with this bag!!!^^

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. it's by margaret nicole-new york city & it's only $265. i have to get it for the winter months.

cream wool tote.jpg
  2. This is supposed to be the new "it" look for the upcoming winter months. I think I saw some amazing ones just like this in white, black and brown either at jcmadison or frostingfashions. I can't remember which...;)

3. It's frostingfashions.com! How cute! $165!

IMG_4823.jpg IMG_4503.jpg IMG_4475.jpg
  4. It's definitely a lovely bag for the winter season!!!

5. anthro carries (or carried? i can't find it online anymore) a bag that looks exactly like that for 265. i saw it last weekend at their KC store at country club plaza for 40% off (until Nov 28th). I'm sure they'd be willing to do a charge send for you. Ashley, Katie, and Annie were all very nice when I went in and told me that they'd be happy to send out a dress for me when it finally came in. Hope that helps!

eta: i just found it! i guess it's not exactly the same, but here it is and for 228 (-40% at the store):
    Anthropologie -
    "the chatham hobo"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice