Jimmy Choo I am in love again!!

:faint: oh wow!!! this saba is amazing!!!!

i didn't even know they were releasing a croc version of it.

i hope you do get it lionlaw.

i'm def on a ban till after the holidays :sad:

Wow! Missed this one. Just gorgeous!

Ds saw it "purse"!!!

I asked, "what do you think, is it cute?"

He replied, "No cute" and my jaw dropped because he'd just said he liked it. Then he added, "Black, Mommy." As in, don't be dumb, Mommy, the color is called black.

I corrected, "chocolate."

"Oooooooooooo, chocolate." Now he likes it more, lionlaw! :roflmfao:

Thanks Abi! Good to hear from you! Hope all is going well!

Yes, the price tag is sorta a caugh, what? :faint:

I have got a new perspective with bags these days so if it makes it, it makes it, but if it doesn't I am not going to be too upset. My main task now is trying to import me some metallic ostrich into the country so I am in talks with Fish & Wildlife on that one.

I am sooo glad to find familiar "faces"!! :biggrin::hugs: I am well, baby's well. Hope you are too!!! :heart:
I'm sorry about Shadow -- but hey, if he's still playing (no matter what time) that is definitely a good, good sign!! :nuts:

Yup, I agree with your philosophy, if it makes it, it's meant to be! ;)
Goodluck with the Ostrich!!! Keep us posted! Is it JC?? Sorry, I'm so out of the loop. :P

I am sooo glad to find familiar "faces"!! :biggrin::hugs: I am well, baby's well. Hope you are too!!! :heart:
I'm sorry about Shadow -- but hey, if he's still playing (no matter what time) that is definitely a good, good sign!! :nuts:

Yup, I agree with your philosophy, if it makes it, it's meant to be! ;)
Goodluck with the Ostrich!!! Keep us posted! Is it JC?? Sorry, I'm so out of the loop. :P

Hiya Abi, :hugs:back at you:

Glad all is well with you.

The ostrich came through and can ship to the states in about 6 weeks. It's not a JC bag, it is Ignes that I am currently obsessing over. Check us out in the Ignes sub-forum if you ever want a peek.

I am still going on eight months waiting for a part for one of my Choos so that coupled with the horrible fall collection (imo), has dwindled the Choo fever for me. I am actually downsizing my Choo collection some.

lionlaw, i can see a lady like you carrying that amazing specimen of a bag. the croc really brings out the shape of the saba more so than the basic leather. good luck biding your time.

Hiya Abi, :hugs:back at you:

Glad all is well with you.

The ostrich came through and can ship to the states in about 6 weeks. It's not a JC bag, it is Ignes that I am currently obsessing over. Check us out in the Ignes sub-forum if you ever want a peek.

I am still going on eight months waiting for a part for one of my Choos so that coupled with the horrible fall collection (imo), has dwindled the Choo fever for me. I am actually downsizing my Choo collection some.

Define Downsizing... LOL!!!!:graucho: Heehee, I'm teasing.. :P
I have to check out the Ignes Forum! Is your Ostrich a tote, small bag...?? details dear..?? I'm excited for you!