I am in Crisis Please help!

vsmarielle

Mar 26, 2011
I cannot decide which one to get. I love Louis vuitton bag and I'm starting a collection. So far I have Retiro in monogram, Evora in Damier and Galliera in Monogram. I want to try something new and I am caught between the Alma vernis in Pomme de Amour (which I love the color the most) or the New Lumineuse (empreinte) in flamme. I cannot decide I need help. Girls please tell me your opinion. thanks:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

tough question !! Both are my dream bag as well !! Lumineuse seems to be more practical with 2 options of handles ?? but then Alma vernis is just so gorgeous,,,,, but for me alma vernis seems a bit too much for my lifestyle so i am planning to save and buy arma bb in vernis in ( hopefully near ) future.
I think u will get both anyway at some point so try to choose which one you want NOW and first, good luck !

Wow! Sounds like you already have a great collection...My vote is for the New Lumineuse (empreinte) in flamme...I realy like the Alma too but I have seen quite a few in that color being carried around town. I think the Lumineuse is not as common and won't be seen as often being carried...

Is your Evora in Damier Ebene or Azur? If its in Azur I'd go with Empriente as an all weather bag. No or color transfer to worry about! Alma is too structured for my taste but the vernis colors are gorgeous.