I am going on a ban

handbag helen

Dec 5, 2006
I went to PCE and got the signature gallery tote. It was a toss up between that and the sig stripe shoulder tote. I really wanted a signature piece.
So now I am feeling, not guilty, but that I definitely have enough bags. So no new bags for me until Christmas at the earliest. I want to really get some use out of the bags I have.
Also it just occured to me that I did not see any ergo at the Coach store today. Are only select stores carrying them or are they possibly sold out.
I noticed there was no punch out and no more signature carly's except for the really little ones.

Attachments

• gallery tote.jpg
    gallery tote.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 48
I am also on a ban. Well my friends and family have told me to go on a ban because with my constant shopping they have no idea what I have and dont have to getting me a graduation gift will be difficult...ugh all I want to do is some shopping though! I guess its a good thing that I can save some $$$$.

PS I LOVE your Gallery Tote

Beautiful tote!

The ergo doesn't officially debut until next week, but some stores have them in the back. I went in to order, and they had it waiting for me!

I, too, am now on a ban...

Cute tote!

I'm on an unintentional ban, I guess you can say. I haven't seen anything to catch my eye so I'm silently waiting to see what the next legacy line will bring.

Althouh the scarf-print ergo hobo has been killing me softly with its song.... :whistle:

I love your new tote. I have as well (in black) and love it. Unfortunately, I'm on a ban as well. Need some time to enjoy and use the bags I have and save $.

I have done alot of damage at this PCE. I think that I am going to go on a ban until my birthday in July which is not too far. If I don't see anything that I like I may hold out until the fall. I just want to enjoy wearing the six bags I have purchased in the last month. I don't really want to buy anything right now and am trying to show some discipline.

I have done alot of damage at this PCE. I think that I am going to go on a ban until my birthday in July which is not too far. If I don't see anything that I like I may hold out until the fall. I just want to enjoy wearing the six bags I have purchased in the last month. I don't really want to buy anything right now and am trying to show some discipline.

I'm with you LizCordova! I went WAY overboard at this PCE - I can't even admit how overboard. :Push: I *desperately* need to go on a ban, and honestly, I can't wait for PCE to be over. LOL That way I can't be tempted to buy anything anymore!! :lol:

Love the gallery tote!

Unfortunately, I'm on an indefinite ban, too, since buying my Mandy a month ago. I :heart: her so much, though, that I don't even mind not buying anything else for a long time.