I am freaking out!!!!! (A Reveal)

Here's how it happened... totally unexpected!!! Really I have Archangel and tPF to thank ... along with the fabulous seller, KaleidoPlace!

I have been looking for a pre-owned Birkin. I have an SO but it doesn't even go in until July and I just couldn't wait a year for my first Birkin.

I was somewhat flexible on the color except for a few that I was not interested in and it had to be 35 and PH and ideally a light-weight leather. Several times a day I would check the listings of three great sellers that often have really nice pre-owned bags at good prices.

I had checked the listings once yesterday morning and then later went to the "eBay Finds" thread here on tPF and saw that Archangel had posted the raisin box Birkin that KaleidoPlace had that must have appeared after I had checked as this was a seller I had been "watching". I immediately contacted the seller because as I'm sure you all know ... when a bag "sings to you" you must follow your heart!!

The seller was a total pleasure to deal with. I can't say enough good things about her. The bag is like brand new. The plastic was still on the hardware and when removed revealed gorgeous shiny and perfect sparkle!

Sooooo, here she is .... :heart:

Raisin, Box Calf, 35 with PH, F Stamp:

attachment.php

And with her "sister" Miss Kelly!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Birkin 3 a lower res.jpg
    Birkin 3 a lower res.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 986
  • birkin and kelly 1.jpg
    birkin and kelly 1.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 729