I Am Banned Lol

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I may join Louboutin Annonymous LOL because girlsl after this last 2 weeks I am BANNED!!!!!!!

:banned::banned::banned::banned::banned:

Now I know I have 1 shoe on my wishlist and if its still available next month then I will get it! LOL

2. Girl you crack me up! You are banned for the best reason!! You got your HG's~!~~

3. Enjoy your ban!

I am supposed to be banned but I keep looking anyway. When the shoes I have on pro-order get in I am banned!

4. i need to be on a ban with you. i have VPs coming this week and that's it! i was already good and passed on the BEST pair of light grey iowas that were a good price. oh man i wanted them!

5. hlfinn~I woulda bought those ban or not!!! they were an EXCELLENT deal... for the first time in life I think i wished I was a 40 LOL

6. I'm joining you soon Noe! I've been wanting the python Fontanete, and my SA at NM has them on hold for me to try out tomorrow. If I end up getting them, I really have to be on a ban.

7. Thanks for the support ladies... so don't post any tempting deals that you KNOW I can't resist LOL

8. eee! don't say that! lol. i know they were such a good deal! feh! so mad! i was debating and debating and someone else bin'd.

does it count as a ban if i'm thinking about keeping shoes i have listed to sell? LOL.

9. ^^^ i think you are safe with keeping the shoes you already have LOL but you cannot secretly acquire anymore!!! Even if they are a supposedly gift:whistle:

10. Oh you're making me feel really bad now. I'm in the first week of my ban and I've blown it already :rolleyes:. My self control when it comes to shoes has completely gone this year :nogood:.

11. chins~ I have to admit that you have blown your ban... can you still call it a BAN LOL :lol:

If you all want I can be the BAN watcher and keep you in line LOL

12. Please be my ban watcher - I need policing :police:

13. I pretty much almost banned too. I just need my HG (nude patent VPs) and I'm done for a while.

14. Welcome to the "Ban" group. lol

15. Welcome to my world. Take a seat, have a drink, it's gonna be a looooong wait.. :drinkup: