(I am BACK!) crazy about Rebecca Minkoff

Love it.

Your picture of the tan and black woven one has changed my mind on that design. I never realized that’s how it was executed. It looks a lot cooler than I initially thought.

I’ve been looking for a mab mini mini with the old hardware like you got, but haven’t seen one in a price/color for me...however,I just ordered one off the real real for a total of $24. It’s the new hardwear and doesn’t have a strap, but lest be honest, I have plenty of straps and couldn’t pass it up at that price.
Thanks! I got that one for 25 on ebay. It looked pretty terrible in the photos, but I love it.

Reactions: OhHelloDoll
My mini mini came and it's so baby!
View attachment 4399910
Also I just pulled my MAB mini off resale. It's been up for months and I kept dropping the price and still no one wants it. So, I think it's just worth hanging onto until I'm basically ready to give it away.
View attachment 4399913

This happened with my mini MAB tote and I kept it and now I think why did I ever want to get rid of it it’s so cute!!

My mini mini came and it's so baby!
View attachment 4399910
Also I just pulled my MAB mini off resale. It's been up for months and I kept dropping the price and still no one wants it. So, I think it's just worth hanging onto until I'm basically ready to give it away.
View attachment 4399913
I know....those basketweave MABs were so beloved here back in the day. then when I went to sell mine they weren't so popular. I eventually did sell it though. It was a PF special edition.

I know....those basketweave MABs were so beloved here back in the day. then when I went to sell mine they weren't so popular. I eventually did sell it though. It was a PF special edition.
I bought this one used and I thought I paid a reasonable price for it, but I didn't even list it near that amount, even starting off. You're right, just no interest.

It's a black satchel and pretty timeless if you ask me, so I'm good keeping it. This one must be some kind of special one too. It's made in the US, has a yellow zipper track, but has a newer lining in it. Im not sure the story behind that.

I bought this one used and I thought I paid a reasonable price for it, but I didn't even list it near that amount, even starting off. You're right, just no interest.

It's a black satchel and pretty timeless if you ask me, so I'm good keeping it. This one must be some kind of special one too. It's made in the US, has a yellow zipper track, but has a newer lining in it. Im not sure the story behind that.
I'm not aware they made any later basketweave bags...what lining?
OT but is that your goat in the avatar?

I'm not aware they made any later basketweave bags...what lining?
OT but is that your goat in the avatar?
Here's a picture of the inside. It's even got a metal nameplate and the inside key clip I think was done away with by the time this lining came out. I have 2 other bags with it. The person I bought it from said she believes she got it in around 2013 or 2014.
20190411_123310.png
No, it's not my goat, but I am a goat enthusiast. Last year we flew to Maine to visit a no cull goat farm I'm obsessed with so i could hold the babies. I'm lucky my husband indulges me in that way, haha.

I do have a rabbit though, who is also very fantastic!

Reactions: luv_bagz
Here's a picture of the inside. It's even got a metal nameplate and the inside key clip I think was done away with by the time this lining came out. I have 2 other bags with it. The person I bought it from said she believes she got it in around 2013 or 2014.
View attachment 4400837
No, it's not my goat, but I am a goat enthusiast. Last year we flew to Maine to visit a no cull goat farm I'm obsessed with so i could hold the babies. I'm lucky my husband indulges me in that way, haha.

I do have a rabbit though, who is also very fantastic!
interesting.....I didn't think they made basketweave in later years

I wanted a bbw badly a few years ago because I remembered being gaga over them 10+ years ago, but I couldn't find one (used) at an affordable price! I "settled" for a black washed leather, which is amazing, and I can't see having two black MABs now. I wish I had seen yours!

I wanted a bbw badly a few years ago because I remembered being gaga over them 10+ years ago, but I couldn't find one (used) at an affordable price! I "settled" for a black washed leather, which is amazing, and I can't see having two black MABs now. I wish I had seen yours!
well your washed may be nicer
I actually think these bags may be better in photos than IRL