I almost fainted at the Barneys Outlet!

IceCap11

Nov 23, 2011
Was at the outlet mall this week and popped into the Barney's Outlet to check out the goods. Nothing caught my eye but I still went carefully through all the shelves and at the 30% off display rack, dutifully poked through the bags when suddenly shiny silver pushlock hardware caught my eye!

Pushing the other bags in front of it aside, I pulled out, to my utter amazement, a brand new Marc Jacobs Stella in peacock!!!! Excitedly, I checked the zippers (correct) and without thinking, pulled at the security clip for a better look at the nameplate, setting off the security tag alarm! :P I know many of you have seen it before but I must post a least a couple of pics of my new beauty!

Attachments

• DSCN2555.JPG
    DSCN2555.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 910
  • DSCN2556.JPG
    DSCN2556.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 910
The bag was in mint condition inside and out. Here's a shot of the gorgeous dk blue suede lining. Oh and the price? The original tag read $975 but I got it for a grand total of $301.04!!! I never dreamed I'd get a Stella for that price and in this condition.

Thx for letting me share!

Attachments

• DSCN2557.JPG
    DSCN2557.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 876
Was at the outlet mall this week and popped into the Barney's Outlet to check out the goods. Nothing caught my eye but I still went carefully through all the shelves and at the 30% off display rack, dutifully poked through the bags when suddenly shiny silver pushlock hardware caught my eye!

Pushing the other bags in front of it aside, I pulled out, to my utter amazement, a brand new Marc Jacobs Stella in peacock!!!! Excitedly, I checked the zippers (correct) and without thinking, pulled at the security clip for a better look at the nameplate, setting off the security tag alarm! :P I know many of you have seen it before but I must post a least a couple of pics of my new beauty!

Gorgeous!! Congrats on your amazing find!