Hypothetical Question

Oct 9, 2017
Let's say you have just bought a one-way ticket to ban island, having had a lovely spending spree. Then you find that the EW Bento Box is available to order online. Would you postpone your trip and buy the Bento, or board the boat and wave goodbye to shopping shore? Asking for a friend :angel:

Reactions: Bags_4_life
I'd board the boat (but then I'm not a fan of the Bento!) However, if something I did want became available I'd postpone my trip. That said though, everyone has different circumstances and the decision must be the right one for you.

I love bento box. Would happily buy it and then ban myself for a year if need be. I have a bag/slg budget every year I stick to . I'm just gone over it by a bit now. My new bag budget starts feb next year so technically would only be a ban for 3 months.

Thanks everyone for the advice! I passed on to my *ahem* friend *ahem* and she came up with a good solution. Returning one item from the most recent spree and then going through with the Bento order. It popped up as available online for a hot minute and couldn't resist.

Good to know your "friend" made her mind up... :angel: Which one did she end up returne to make room for the beautiful Bento? ;)

Thanks everyone for the advice! I passed on to my *ahem* friend *ahem* and she came up with a good solution. Returning one item from the most recent spree and then going through with the Bento order. It popped up as available online for a hot minute and couldn't resist.
This sound the most sensible solution. I would live on just bread & water if need be for that bag :lol:. It's just gorgeous

Reactions: Poochie231080