Hypothetical question on true special order

BTW , GF I am disappointed in you grasshopper for not buying that Himalaya at LZ. It's such a great size and I love how all the varying colors & leather make it look like it got into a fight with Good Taste and lost.

BTW , GF I am disappointed in you grasshopper for not buying that Himalaya at LZ. It's such a great size and I love how all the varying colors & leather make it look like it got into a fight with Good Taste and lost.
I know, it was a toss up between the new Kelly, and the Himalaya, but the Kelly won......ah, never mind, I can always special order one.....

HG this sounds serious. have you turned your friend with benefits out yet? a Togo strap on on a tomboy must've change his mind.

shopmom you are really sketching this rouge h number!!! haha

i told my SO about this sexy business on tpf and now she wants to come meet you all in ny too!! she thought it would be stuffy since she's a purse hater but now she's interested, especially in meeting GF who i told her was a horny Aussie. haha

ok, now for dream Special orders....

glazed black croc with violin interior and gold guilloche hardware in a 35cm Birkin

vert fonce glazed croc jige with rouge garrance interior

lizard eiffel tower charm in rose shocking, bleu roi, rouge h, and black
[not all together in one, mind you]

diamond heart cadena

croc bra and panties

ok

While a sac mallet in cocoan matte croc is tempting, as is a black box kelly elan, I hold out hope that I might find either of these used someday - and be able to afford them.

What I'd love more than anything is a lambskin tissue case! In fact, I'd like one in every color. I understand they were made once, but I've never seen one for sale and haven't heard of anyone who has one. But that's a thing that would get a lot of use in my life.

If this is what HG is considering, I commend her fabulous taste!
hermesporosuscrocodilelydie0.JPG

Lydie in Poudre Porosus Croc matte or glazed and gold ? I thought you have a Sac Mallette in croc already..

Ohh......wait....don't forget the set of barenia undies... and bra...
no black box please, that'd be too rough.... :greengrin:

ok, now for dream Special orders....

glazed black croc with violin interior and gold guilloche hardware in a 35cm Birkin

vert fonce glazed croc jige with rouge garrance interior

lizard eiffel tower charm in rose shocking, bleu roi, rouge h, and black
[not all together in one, mind you]

diamond heart cadena

croc bra and panties

ok

Oh yeeeeeees! the black croc with violine interior and gulloche hw make me :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :drool:

And the jige toooooooooo:love: :love:

I'll pass on the croc bra and panties...

I believe generally speaking a contrast interior would be very interesting yet simple and classic as well. But choosing the combo isn't obvious or easy...
Are you really focused on birkin and kelly or are you open to jige kelly longue and so on?
I know you say you don't have the slightest idea, but knowing at least what you are sure you DON'T want would help...

I love H bags just the way they are but would do a gorgeous, fun interior - or, personally, I'd want a Bolide with chevre interior like the 1923!

Also - black box Kelly elan with palladium...beige-rose kelly 25 sellier...antracite croc Kelly elan - yum.

Lydie in Poudre Porosus Croc matte or glazed and gold ? I thought you have a Sac Mallette in croc already..

Ohh......wait....don't forget the set of barenia undies... and bra...
no black box please, that'd be too rough.... :greengrin:
Yeah, I thought black box undies would be tough to break in. Also, my mallette doesn't have a jewelry case.