Hype bag.. thoughts?

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
i was at off 5th yesterday and saw this bag in cream color.. and as i was browsing earlier, i found them in yellow and black as well.. i'm not into the black but the cream and this yellow one.. any thought on this one?

81Wnj458AuL._AA280_.jpg H12322-YELLzoom1.jpg

That hardware is a deal killer for me. Sorry! I see hype bags a lot at TJ mAxx. I saw one there recently that was sort of nice. It was a very pale grey, buttery leather.

Hey indi,
I like it.......I don't think it's too much. I think if it had ANY MORE hardware on it that would put it over the edge. I also think it might look like too much hardware more on the black because of the contract.

I'd definitely carry the cream on, maybe the yellow one but would have to see it IRL........................

thank you ladies for the opinions.. i'm still torn between these two color.. i already have 2 yellow bags.. and i don't mind adding another one.. i actually like the hardware.. it's the hardware that draw my attention yesterday at off 5th.. :shame: and yes LewLew, the hardware is just too much on the black.. silver hardware and black leather didn't mesh too well on this bag..

and i probably should check out TJ Maxx soon.. i heard they have lots of goodies..