Hump nose + Bulbous nose + Rhinitis + Septoplasty(Primary / Noselab)

Thank you for the information!

Can you please PM or share how much he quoted you? I was quoted 13,000,000krw over whatsapp for primary rhinoplasty with silicon implant and autologous rib +septum cartilage for the tip, which seems like a lot.

Can I ask where else you consulted with? It's very overwhelming the number of clinics there are.
I was just quoted 17 million for my revision which included rib, alar base reduction, tip reduction, and functional corrections. Was your 13 million the card or cash price?

Hello guys.

I've had a cursed nose with humped, bulbous nose since I was born also severe stuffy nose with rhinitis.
I hated my nose so much since I was little and I always had a desire for rhinoplasty.

Then I found this forum, read reviews from various clinics and started getting information in Open chat. It was confusing with so many clinics and so many doctors in the world.

This is the list I have set to minimize my confusion.
1. Clinics in Korea
2. ENT Dr.
3. Doctor with good skills
4. Not a Factory

I contacted several clinics that fits my selection and bothered them with persistent questions and requests. :smile:

Because my vacation wasn't long(only two weeks), I had to go to Korea after making an appointment for surgery. So I checked their B/A more carefully, I checked and confirmed more about what kind of surgery I needed and what kind of surgical materials I would use.

Finally I chose the Noselab. I'll tell you why I chose them.

1. Skilled Doctor (design, function)

The cost of the Noselab is quite pricey as many reviews say. But many people are satisfied with their results from Dr. Kang's ability so that reassured me.
Even if it was pricey, I wanted to avoid revision because of the wrong operation. So I had to find the best clinics with best surgery done by the best doctor!

2. Rhinoplasty with no scars and fast recovery (closed rhinoplasty).

I was really attracted by the fast recovery and no scar with closed rhinoplasty. Some of my friends have ugly scars on their nose after rhinoplasty. I didn't want to be like them :sad:

3. Before and After photos without photoshop.

I really trust his results cause the photo from Dr Kang’s blog was not photoshopped.
While consulting with David on WhatsApp, I saw pictures from Dr. Kang's blog right after operation as well as other pictures taken after time passed from operation. It really helped me a lot!!

4. Aftercare (oxygen treatment, swelling laser, shampoo, cleansing).

They promised to provide me a variety of aftercare services. As I found there are many clinics with poorly managed care after operation. Noselab has a variety of aftercare programs so I liked that.

Hoping my choices weren't wrong, I sent them a deposit and booked for the schedule.
I arrived in Korea two days before the operation, and I visited the clinic the day before the operation and had a consultation.

As expected, Dr. Kang reassured me with his confident expression and skillful counseling.
He looked at my pictures and told me what my nose would look like and what the operation would be and I completely agreed with him.
And the CT showed me that my septum cartilage was curved and it occurred me choking because I had rhinitis and septal deviation.
Then I got a blood test and went back to the hotel.

Finally on the day of the operation.
I finally had consultation again with Dr.Kang about the design before the operarion and after reconfirming the type of rhinoplasty to be performed, everything was ready.
I went into the operating room with so much tension, I fell asleep and woke up I was lying in the recovery room. After taking a rest I went back to the hotel (I can't remember how I did this, Hahaha)

Today, It's been 7 days since my operation.

I had cottons in my nose for the first two days and it was the worst.
I barely slept and it kept bleeding.
When I went to the clinic and removed the cotton, I thought my brain would fall out. OMG.!!

And They gave me high pressure oxygen and swelling lasers and shampoo and cleansing to me every visit. It was so helpful for recovery.
And yesterday I removed the cast, and my hump and bulbous nose has changed so much that I can't even remember my before. And breathing becomes much easier and I can feel the fresh air coming in.

How to express this great feeling...Thank you Doctor!! I am so happy now and I’m sure that my choice wasn’t wrong. I hope to keep this shape well over time. There is still swelling now, but I can feel the swelling disappearing day by day.

Now I'm going to stitch out in a few days, and then I'll go back to NY.
I think 2022 will be an unforgettable memory in my life.

I feel so grateful to Dr.Kang for giving me a new life and thankful for the kindness of the staff and I think they deserve praise. I'm going to buy a small gift for my last visit.

I am writing this review hoping it would help people who are considering with rhinoplasty in Korea.

Thank you guys for listening to my experience.
I'll post it again. :smile:

View attachment 5580631
Before. 2days. 7days(now)
Hi, could you please please PM me the price as well? Thank you!!

Hello guys.

I've had a cursed nose with humped, bulbous nose since I was born also severe stuffy nose with rhinitis.
I hated my nose so much since I was little and I always had a desire for rhinoplasty.

Then I found this forum, read reviews from various clinics and started getting information in Open chat. It was confusing with so many clinics and so many doctors in the world.

1. Clinics in Korea
2. ENT Dr.
4. Not a Factory

I contacted several clinics that fits my selection and bothered them with persistent questions and requests. :smile:

Because my vacation wasn't long(only two weeks), I had to go to Korea after making an appointment for surgery. So I checked their B/A more carefully, I checked and confirmed more about what kind of surgery I needed and what kind of surgical materials I would use.

The cost of the Noselab is quite pricey as many reviews say. But many people are satisfied with their results from Dr. Kang's ability so that reassured me.
Even if it was pricey, I wanted to avoid revision because of the wrong operation. So I had to find the best clinics with best surgery done by the best doctor!

I was really attracted by the fast recovery and no scar with closed rhinoplasty. Some of my friends have ugly scars on their nose after rhinoplasty. I didn't want to be like them :sad:

I really trust his results cause the photo from Dr Kang’s blog was not photoshopped.
While consulting with David on WhatsApp, I saw pictures from Dr. Kang's blog right after operation as well as other pictures taken after time passed from operation. It really helped me a lot!!

They promised to provide me a variety of aftercare services. As I found there are many clinics with poorly managed care after operation. Noselab has a variety of aftercare programs so I liked that.

Hoping my choices weren't wrong, I sent them a deposit and booked for the schedule.
I arrived in Korea two days before the operation, and I visited the clinic the day before the operation and had a consultation.

As expected, Dr. Kang reassured me with his confident expression and skillful counseling.
He looked at my pictures and told me what my nose would look like and what the operation would be and I completely agreed with him.
And the CT showed me that my septum cartilage was curved and it occurred me choking because I had rhinitis and septal deviation.

I finally had consultation again with Dr.Kang about the design before the operarion and after reconfirming the type of rhinoplasty to be performed, everything was ready.
I went into the operating room with so much tension, I fell asleep and woke up I was lying in the recovery room. After taking a rest I went back to the hotel (I can't remember how I did this, Hahaha)

When I went to the clinic and removed the cotton, I thought my brain would fall out. OMG.!!

And They gave me high pressure oxygen and swelling lasers and shampoo and cleansing to me every visit. It was so helpful for recovery.
And yesterday I removed the cast, and my hump and bulbous nose has changed so much that I can't even remember my before. And breathing becomes much easier and I can feel the fresh air coming in.

How to express this great feeling...Thank you Doctor!! I am so happy now and I’m sure that my choice wasn’t wrong. I hope to keep this shape well over time. There is still swelling now, but I can feel the swelling disappearing day by day.

I feel so grateful to Dr.Kang for giving me a new life and thankful for the kindness of the staff and I think they deserve praise. I'm going to buy a small gift for my last visit.

I am writing this review hoping it would help people who are considering with rhinoplasty in Korea.

View attachment 5580631
Hi cocobunny! Fellow NY/NJ-ite heading to Korea in July for rhino. Your results look absolutely fantastic! I'm interested in Noselab as well but the price quotes for foreigners has really taken me aback. Would you mind sharing what you paid? Thanks in advance!

Hello guys.

1. Clinics in Korea
2. ENT Dr.
4. Not a Factory

View attachment 5580631
Ugh, having to mouth-breathe for the first week was definitely my least favorite part of getting my new nose, but you made it! Looking at the current picture, it honestly looks great. Very natural and barley swollen.

Do you already feel an improvement in your rhinitis condition even with your nose still being a bit swollen?

Hey @gaeul I paid 13million krw in cash and that's with discount as I also got another bunch of skincare procedures done!

It's day 11 and the nose is getting better and better everyday. Still swollen at the bridge with abit of bruising under the eyes but I feel like I can go out and no one will look twice. So far I am happy with it! I will share in detail of my journey once my final nose reveals itself!
Can you share your before and afters with me? What materials were used for your bridge and what was used for the nose? What were the procedures done on your nose?

I had a nose surgery at Hyundai and the results are better than I expected. Has anyone had liposuction at Hyundai Aesthetic? I heard Hyundai does great in nose and eye surgeries, but I want to know more about liposuction.