hubby doesn't get hint on bracelet gift

I bought myself the bracelet & a few of the charms.When you show it to your husband you can say "You won't be stuck to buy me something for Birthdays or Christmas now, they do gift cards at my local Pandora too!" buy yourself the bracelet & if by some miracle he has bought you one, take it back & get some more charms.The chances are pretty slim you are getting a bracelet unless he knows your wrist size?

Does anyone have the diamond clip that has the heart scrolls either side (the one that comes in either diamond, pink sapphire or peridot) Does the diamond one have any markings stamped inside to indicate that the clips have diamonds (like a 0.03ct or something?)

I really thought he'd get it for me when he bought his mom's! But did not offer:sad:. On Saturday, I bought (for myself) the multistrand new one with one pocketbook clip. Perhaps husband will buy me original style eventually!

Glad you got your bracelet, OP!

I am very lucky that DH is a great gift giver, but I do throw hints out all year and show him pieces from Tiffany that I like so that when gift giving occasions come around he will remember what I like. A lot of times he picks things out himself, and that is great too.

If your DH doesn't take hints, maybe just flat out say, "I would really like you to get me one of these sometime." Then the surprise can be when it comes.

Well, it finally kind of happened. My husband suggested we visit Pandora store tonight. All of our kids are sleeping out. He selected classic bracelet with 2 oxidized geometric clips and a very pretty charm with purple stones. The clips are $50 each and I think the charm is $65, bracelet is also $65. SA circled it in the book and I said I'd think about it and come back. So finally got DH's blessing - LOL! Then maybe he'll buy me more for Valentines Day and/or Mothers Day.

Hokaplan said:
Well, it finally kind of happened. My husband suggested we visit Pandora store tonight. All of our kids are sleeping out. He selected classic bracelet with 2 oxidized geometric clips and a very pretty charm with purple stones. The clips are $50 each and I think the charm is $65, bracelet is also $65. SA circled it in the book and I said I'd think about it and come back. So finally got DH's blessing - LOL! Then maybe he'll buy me more for Valentines Day and/or Mothers Day.

Yay, congratulations!!! He must have finally got the hints! :smile:

I'm a little late to this thread, and congrats on your Pandora (pics please!) but I just wanted to add my thoughts on the OP.

Men do NOT take hints. YOu have to literally say "I want this". Also you can tell them they will never be stuck for a present for you ever again, cos they can just buy you more beads and charms each birthday etc.

I also had the "I've bought you so much jewellery that you never wear". I finally persuaded my husband to get me Pandora and since he's seen how much I love it he does continue to buy me beads and charms.

I'm a little late to this thread, and congrats on your Pandora (pics please!) but I just wanted to add my thoughts on the OP.

Men do NOT take hints. YOu have to literally say "I want this". Also you can tell them they will never be stuck for a present for you ever again, cos they can just buy you more beads and charms each birthday etc.

I also had the "I've bought you so much jewellery that you never wear". I finally persuaded my husband to get me Pandora and since he's seen how much I love it he does continue to buy me beads and charms.

My DH sometimes does, at least with little things. But I generally agree with the idea that you have to be literal. I think many men have have bad experiences with winging it (especially jewelry; DH did early in our relationship, so now I get to choose mine for him to gift me); some are just oblivious.

Wouldn't it be great if jewelers had a standing order service, kind of like what a co-worker has at the florist for his wife? (They are told when the special dates are; they automatically send her flowers for those days. He does this so he doesn't forget!). :lol:
Imagine: Pandora charms sent directly to you! LOL

Yay for you!! Finally! LOL...

Yeah that's why I don't wait for his approval on this kind of thing. LOL... my mom had to talk my dad into a pandora bracelet for her birthday (Sept) and they STILL don't have it yet! (mostly she's not very quick on the draw but still!) WAAAY too patience-trying for me!

Can't wait to see it!