Htains on patent Lily?

Vivien500

Jan 25, 2017
I have a patent Lily which is about 6 years old, bought in the UK. It has some stains on it and I've tried various things to remove them but had no luck. I'm in the US and Leather Surgeons say they can't help me. I wonder if anyone knows of a company which could clean it? Can be US or UK because my husband is back home in England regularly.
I think the photos make it look worse. I'd love to restore it to its former glory!

Attachments

• IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1770.JPG
    IMG_1770.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1771.JPG
    IMG_1771.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 114
I have a patent Lily which is about 6 years old, bought in the UK. It has some stains on it and I've tried various things to remove them but had no luck. I'm in the US and Leather Surgeons say they can't help me. I wonder if anyone knows of a company which could clean it? Can be US or UK because my husband is back home in England regularly.
I think the photos make it look worse. I'd love to restore it to its former glory!
do you know what the stains are?
Sorry can't recommend anywhere as I am a bit of a try to fix things myself person. I have used a magic eraser on scuffs on patent shoes in the past - very gently and it did work however they weren't mulberry ! I have also used hand gel which in my opinion is more gentler so only works on lighter stains.
I might be tempted to try to remove ones on the back of the bag and see what happens
Good luck with getting it out