Mansur Gavriel How's it Wearing? Show us your Broken-in/Patina'd bags

Just saw these photos of Sienna with a Brandy/Brick large bucket bag. These really show how great the bag looks once really broken in!

ScreenShot2015-01-15at103642PM_zpsd7a1616f.png

ScreenShot2015-01-15at103409PM_zps18f74d82.png

ScreenShot2015-01-15at103319PM_zpsdbc0d91a.png

ScreenShot2015-01-15at103419PM_zps6dbd5f47.png

ScreenShot2015-01-15at103425PM_zps1e95ebf9.png

ScreenShot2015-01-15at103335PM_zps49841d80.png

Reactions: Pursonification
I used this product (twice) on my bucket about a month ago. Has helped with the scratches but most importantly has helped with water spots. I set my bucket down yesterday, on water drops, and it beaded up...no water spots. I have used this product for years on my saddles, so I thought I'd give it a try. I don't know how it would work on the calf leathers but great for the veg leathers and the leather looks good. I also tried it on my LV vachetta...we'll see. I know a lot of gals have asked about conditioning/water-proofing so I hope this helps.
It's cheap, too!

http://www.amazon.com/Snow-Proof-We...423150627&sr=8-2&keywords=fiebings+snow+proof

Attachments

• MG conditioner.jpg
    MG conditioner.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 4,736
does anybody think the brandy will become darker than the one sienna miller carries with repeated use after a year or two?

I'd love the brandy or camello but not sure which one to go with as I'm afraid the brandy will become much too dark over time. I saw the photo of the camello one after one year of ageing on the official mansur gavriel website and i must say, it looks beautiful!!

does anybody think the brandy will become darker than the one sienna miller carries with repeated use after a year or two?

I'd love the brandy or camello but not sure which one to go with as I'm afraid the brandy will become much too dark over time. I saw the photo of the camello one after one year of ageing on the official mansur gavriel website and i must say, it looks beautiful!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1424706274.032774.jpg

The Cammello/royal small tote is new. Has anyone use baby wipes on their MG? Just like if we are treating the vachetta leather on LV Bags.. Will that helps to get a pristine patina??

My Mansur Gavirel black/flamma bucket bag after 2 months of everyday use. This is such a perfect bag and I love it so much. I do not baby it at all,although I am careful about not carrying it in the rain. It has a few scratches and scuff marks but nothing major (the marks you see at the bottom is just the glare from the sunlight)

Attachments

• IMG_5684.JPG
    IMG_5684.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 4,350
My Mansur Gavirel black/flamma bucket bag after 2 months of everyday use. This is such a perfect bag and I love it so much. I do not baby it at all,although I am careful about not carrying it in the rain. It has a few scratches and scuff marks but nothing major (the marks you see at the bottom is just the glare from the sunlight)

I'm waiting for this very bag. Have you noticed if the closure gets easier with more use? The closure is my biggest concern about the bucket bag.