Howard St. Natural Snake

that is one classy looking bag.. congrats on getting one bluestang. i loved the way the carnival snake looked but it was a little too bold for my personal style. it's great that botkier came out with this option too

photoss.jpg

Okay.....here she is. I LOVE IT! It's so smooshy soft. :yahoo:

Congrats bluestang! It's fabulous! :woohoo:I remember a time when I would never consider anything remotely close to an animal print...but these days it is really growing on me.

elmel I can't get myself to buy multiple colors of the same style, but I think there a lot of tPFers that do!:flowers:

Ooh, it looks awesome, congrats, bluestang! Glad to hear you love it!

Also, yep, this is most definitely leather. The Carnival Snake is calfskin, whilst the Natural Snake is apparently lambskin, in fact. (Botkier.com states the type of leather along with the colours in the dropdown menu.)

bluestang, That is breathakingly GORGEOUS!!! I was entertaining the thought of Blush Phyton Nikki but this totally blow me over!!! BTW how scaly does this feel?

I remember reading that there was texture on this and the golden snake was more stamped on....but I have seen the the python nikki and it has texture too. The bag felt kind of stiff though, but maybe it is because it is microfiber... but I remember from pamperz pics that it looked nice on her.