How would ship a Cartier Ink Pen?

decocritter

Jan 5, 2007
I think I might offer International Sale.

It has been recommend Express Mail International.

The pen has a few small booklets and refills.

Can you use a Priority Box USPS for USPS Express Mail International? I have the little square box and also the small priority box.

I would be somewhat afraid to ship this in an envelope unless it was very sturdy, although size wise it would work

you can use the priority box or express box as long as you choose either of that to send them. or turn them inside out and it will be just any reg. box

if ur box is small enough, you can put it in the "flat rate" envelop to reduce the cost.

anyhow, i recommend you to use bubble wrap and carefully wrap the pen, any refill separately. also, ask the post office to mark it fragile-

using the envelop, might help keeping the box stay "fix"- you should make sure the box stay in the bigger box too.
if you are looking for a small box, you can find it at the post office, turn inside out and it work for anything.
HTH

Thanks - I was told the USPS is getting mad about turning boxes inside out and holding them and sending back to shipper.

I would send EMI, insured, signature confirmation, so I guess I can use the priority box. I would find a small cardboard sleeve or box and wrap those in bubble wrap with accessories with a note and list of what I am sending. WRap that in paper and in the cardboard shipping box.

Is a gold plate lacquer Cartier Pen with Cabochon Sapphire considered Jewelry and tricky to ship to some countries?

oh really? i've not do the inside out thing but i found it is possible so...sorry, dont do it, lol

EMI? you meant EMS? if so you should use either plain box or EMS box, you cant use priority box for express shipping.
yes, insured, signature required is included with ems shipping.
take pictures of what you packed and how you packed.
ill say just declare it as "pen" and gift, dont say too much that could "alert" people, KWIM