How versatile is the DE print?

I only have DE in Westminster and I LVoe it. I believe that I can wear that bag any time of the day or year. No vachetta worries and it doesn't scream LV so its great for travel (plus the zipper).

I really want a DE Trevi now, but the GM is discontinued. I'm going to try the PM the next time I go to the Boutique to see if the size will work for me.

I do believe that DE is extremely versatile. Good Luck with your decision. ;)

DE is super versatile, just like mono! You don't have to worry about being "matchy matchy" with the colours of your clothes. I find it's the style of the purse in question that determines how well it will go with my outfit. For example, my Speedy B 25 complements both my casual and dressy outfits, whereas my Alma PM is best for corporate or more formal events. I also personally favour DE over mono because it's so carefree - I don't need to be paranoid about the vachetta and I can stand all sorts of weather conditions, which is great for us Melbournians because we tend to experience all four seasons in one day!

For me the DE is versatile/ Just like the mono, it goes with everything. :smile:

*My LV Collection*
- Speedy 25 Mono
- Speedy 30 in DE Canvass
- Porte Monnaie Billets Tresor Wallet in DE Canvass
- Bifold wallet in Blue Epi leather