How useful (or not) is ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. JPG Kelly. Would LOVE to hear from JPG Kelly owners. PRETTY PLEASE!!!

2. I don't have one yet but I could definitely use one. :graucho:

3. about as useful as a third armpit....

JUST KIDDING!

LV, as you can tell, i am not a JPG lover, but actually I think the JPG Kelly would be great - why, what have you got in mind, my girl????????????

4. JPG Kelly is useful for me. We're used to the idea of carrying big bags everyday and everywhere but for me, I like to carry small bags once in a while when I go out with my friends/husband or to shopping. JPG Kelly is a classic clutch that adds a lady-like formal look to casual outfit and glam a formal dress. Don't make a fashion mistake: imo, jpg kelly clutch only goes well with high heels and not flats.

5. I have one in black crocodile.. i use it for evening only.. love it :love::love:

Attached Files:

6. pinkish, that is goooood looking! Hermes style meets crocodile. I like it...although, if it were me, I would also carry it with a white shirt and jeans in daytime.

If I didn't, it would seldom get worn. I also carried my emerald green croco pochette ( since sold ) to dinner with jeans.

7. crochetbella, that's what I am thinking!!!:graucho:

Grands Fonds, I've got a craving for one all of a sudden!:nuts: It looks so sexy!:love: I must find one. SOON!:sweatdrop:

dior24, thank you kindly for your reply! I really appreciate it!:flowers:

pinkish_love, you KNOW that every time I see your croc JPGs, I want to grab them and run away!!! LOVE both of your JPGs!!!:love:

isus, thank you! If I end up getting one, I would probably use it with casual AND dressy outfits too.:wlae:

8. i carry mine for brunch, dinner or cocktail events. very chic and i agree with dior - it looks hot with heels!

9. Oh no...now I'm craving one again!!! :drool: I would love a red one!!!:heart:

10. It is a definitely a cute bag! As with all small bags, if you go out to dinner a lot and do evening events, I think it IS very useful! I never considered it b4, but after seeing a few at the Mother Ship this past week, I was thinking how tres chic it would be for an evening bag, ESP the croc!

Pinkish love That bag is beautiful!!! Saw a choc croc JPG kelly at Paris H and an olive colored one, both matte! Simply gorgeous!

11. isus.. Thank you, i never thought about it although ive seen VB picture wearing it with casual jeans and white t-shirt.:flowers:

LV_Addict..
    Thank you dear.. I can see we have similar taste :graucho:

Moviegirl.. Yeah i saw those plus jpg kelly in lizard.. gorgeous as well!! I wanted to get a shiny crocodile jpg kelly but they said its sold out :sad:.. too bad.. as much as i love mine.. the shiny one is definitely TDF!:drool:

12. So, I've seen them in lizard, croc, evercalf, suede...what other leathers do them come in?:shrugs:

13. How does everyone carry one?? by the handle or as a clutch???

14. Oh, my GOD!!!!! I already saw your Kelly pouch before, but I am fainting again! pinkish_love...why did you have to post it again....oh, NOOOOO!!!!!! I am on the floor, can't get up!:drool: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart:
    [​IMG]

15. ^^ Aspen lol maybe a call from Hermes will do the trick of lifting you from the floor :graucho: