How to wear the small fake fur jackets in trend for this winter?

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
They keep popping everywhere. I was considering a big jacket that's clearly an outdoor wear for this winter. But these ones are cute and easy to come by! Otherwise I'm going the vintage second hand way but the fake ones are ugly, only the real ones are pretty. But seriously are they meant to just wear on their own outdoors ? Cause they re a bit tiny for that. Or indoors??
Love the look, not sure about the convenience? And how warm are they?

http://www.zara.com/dk/en/new-this-week/woman/short-fur-jacket-c287002p1295444.html

Not sure link works, I mean also all faux furs in H&M.

Its mostly a fashion statement, and definitely not practical in any way shape or form. My ex-girlfriend's father was a furrier and they sold a bunch of tiny/fitted sable/mink/chinchilla jackets.

I think they're cute over a party dress -- a pretty coverup that will keep you from freezing in your sleeveless dress. A few years ago, it seemed every girl wore one for New Year's Eve. :biggrin: But I agree they're not practical for every day.

I don't know about the Zara one but a good quality faux should be almost as warm as a real one, the warmth comes from the air trapped between the hairs.

I have an H&M one from a few years back - it still looks great (and real!) and recently wore it with a nice blouse and jeans for an evening out. Popped a brooch on one side. I thought it looked ok!