How to wear a Kelly casually?

My 105cm, thicker canvas strap has finally arrived. I ordered it from H initially as I wanted to have matching BGHW with the bag but they cannot do it.

I still love the strap. It gives my K32 a completely different vibe. I see myself using it with shorts and sneakers, leather jacket and cargo pants or flowy, long batik skirts. And in the event I get a Bolide, I would be set.

To me K32 togo retourne is super versatile: hand-held or with its original strap, it looks prim and proper and look good with lady-like ensembles or suits. Cross-body with thick canvas strap is more rock-and-roll and edgy.

I’ll come back and update this with action shots when I have the opportunity. Meanwhile…

74531D05-28D3-4475-B1FB-5CCC10289E8E.jpeg

My 105cm, thicker canvas strap has finally arrived. I ordered it from H initially as I wanted to have matching BGHW with the bag but they cannot do it.

I still love the strap. It gives my K32 a completely different vibe. I see myself using it with shorts and sneakers, leather jacket and cargo pants or flowy, long batik skirts. And in the event I get a Bolide, I would be set.

To me K32 togo retourne is super versatile: hand-held or with its original strap, it looks prim and proper and look good with lady-like ensembles or suits. Cross-body with thick canvas strap is more rock-and-roll and edgy.

I’ll come back and update this with action shots when I have the opportunity. Meanwhile…

View attachment 5752491
Very nice!

View attachment 5752491
Love this combination.

• Thanks
Reactions: Helventara

View attachment 5752491
Thank you so much for posting this review! I happen to be currently traveling with my black retourne Chèvre K32 and have been thinking of getting a strap like yours for more versatility. The existing strap is just too thin and short. I really look forward to your modeling pictures!

Fabulous. Do you mind sharing where you got the strap? I looked on Etsy, but the colors are quite limited.

View attachment 5752491
This is fantastic @Helventara!
Do you mind sharing how long it took for the strap to arrive from the moment you ordered it?
Thank you!

Fabulous. Do you mind sharing where you got the strap? I looked on Etsy, but the colors are quite limited.
Thanks. I ordered it from my home store.
This is fantastic @Helventara!
Do you mind sharing how long it took for the strap to arrive from the moment you ordered it?
Thank you!
Thank you. It took 6-7 months, I can’t remember exactly. Not quick :biggrin:

Thank you. I thought your post said Hermes 'couldn't do it'. It's gorgeous and well worth the wait imo :smile:
Ah sorry! They couldn’t do the hardware in BGHW (which I wanted to match the hardware of the bag) so they did it in normal GHW. I love it regardless. Now off to find a GHW dark blue bolide to maximize use :biggrin:

All of your pics are lovely! just curious for those who have the togo retourne - how has it held up for you over the years (esp those that use it casually/everyday)? i want to submit a k25 to my wishlist and love the ease of use for the retourne but a little worried about its durability. i dont really like bags that sink like a muddle of mush, but i hear its more of an issue for larger Ks.

All of your pics are lovely! just curious for those who have the togo retourne - how has it held up for you over the years (esp those that use it casually/everyday)? i want to submit a k25 to my wishlist and love the ease of use for the retourne but a little worried about its durability. i dont really like bags that sink like a muddle of mush, but i hear its more of an issue for larger Ks.
Well mines not Togo but chèvre and I bought it new in 2006. It does slouch a bit but not in a puddle or anything. i think the Chèvre is thinner and slightly more supple in this bag do I wouldn’t think a Togo would slouch too much.

Reactions: spidermann