How to store Chanel Shoes

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
So I brought my first pair of Chanel Camellia flats - do you ladies store them in the dust bag and then in the box? Or do you just keep them in the dust bag so they can breathe (like you would a bag?).

I usually keep all my shoes in their boxes but they are not expensive like the Chanels - I want to do the right thing by my shoes as I plan to have them for many years.

I live in a subtropical climate. (Queensland, Australia).

Luv iz Louis, it looks like storage is becoming a priority for you. ;)

I have most of my shoes in shoe racks, some inside dust bags others not. I tend to forget that shoes exist when they are inside boxes. I stuff with paper the ones I don't wear everyday.

You mentioned Queensland; Brisbane is one of my favorite cities in Australia.

Luv iz Louis, it looks like storage is becoming a priority for you. ;)

I have most of my shoes in shoe racks, some inside dust bags others not. I tend to forget that shoes exist when they are inside boxes. I stuff with paper the ones I don't wear everyday.

You mentioned Queensland; Brisbane is one of my favorite cities in Australia.
I agree, my bags are all on shelves as are my shoes as per the pic, i love looking at them and i will also forget about them if they're away in boxes

AND i need a pic please!
Mel (from Sydney)! (waves to fellow Aussie)

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 315
I agree, my bags are all on shelves as are my shoes as per the pic, i love looking at them and i will also forget about them if they're away in boxes

AND i need a pic please!
Mel (from Sydney)! (waves to fellow Aussie)

wow Mel, that is impressive - I would worry though about having them out in the dust!
I think because my robe does not have a door and it is all open space - and the windows are open when I am home - but this is a lovely collection you have.
I am coming to Sydney for a day end of October - maybe I will bump in to you :graucho:

Sue (from Gold Coast) waving back :cool::graucho::biggrin:

wow Mel, that is impressive - I would worry though about having them out in the dust!
I think because my robe does not have a door and it is all open space - and the windows are open when I am home - but this is a lovely collection you have.
I am coming to Sydney for a day end of October - maybe I will bump in to you :graucho:

Sue (from Gold Coast) waving back :cool::graucho::biggrin:
I know they dod get a bit dusty but it's worth it, before that i had them all in a wardrobe and honestly i would forget them. Might see you in Sydney! are you going shopping :smile:
Waving!

I know they dod get a bit dusty but it's worth it, before that i had them all in a wardrobe and honestly i would forget them. Might see you in Sydney! are you going shopping :smile:
Waving!

I will never forget them, they are my only pair of luxury shoes. I am saving them for special things & shall not be wearing them in Sydney as I dont want to ruin them if it rains. So it will be casual comfy shoes for me there as YES we are checking out the shops !!!! Happy to meet up with TPF members if you are around. :biggrin:

For me, since I don't wear my flats daily, I usually put the stuffing back into the shoe, place it in the shoe rack and put the shoe bag on top (that's the prevent dust from collecting on the shoe). :smile:

I'm not like this for my other shoes, only my Chanel flats. Love them to bits.

For me, since I don't wear my flats daily, I usually put the stuffing back into the shoe, place it in the shoe rack and put the shoe bag on top (that's the prevent dust from collecting on the shoe). :smile:

I'm not like this for my other shoes, only my Chanel flats. Love them to bits.

That is a good idea, I might have to invest in a shoe rack :graucho:

I have a canvas shoe hanger I bought from Ikea. (Similar to this http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/90290298/ but for shoes).

I keep my luxury shoes in there, with their toes stuffed. I haven't had any issues with humidity/dust - but probably because I wear the shoes a lot. I live in Queensland too :biggrin:.

That is brilliant!!!!
I just thought it might be bad to keep them in the boxes in their dust bags, but this is a great idea - thank you ;)