How to remove smell My koala wallet

l0uisvuitt0n

Aug 26, 2010
I bought from somebody lv koala wallet.
All good condition. Only have the smell cos of too long she never used n keep it inside wardrobe. So can say have the wardrobe smell. Howto remove it tat smell ? Pls help mi

Thanks

Don't know what a "wardrobe" smell is, but try airing it out on a sunny day. I heard cold air also removes smells. So perhaps you can try to put it into a ziplock bag and then into the refrigerator for a few hours to see if it helps. Not the freezer. That may be too cold for the canvas. But since people around here carry their canvas LVs all through winter with no problems, the fridge shouldn't be a problem either as it is over 32 degrees fahrenheit.

Ok I will try it tks

So we cant keep too long our lv things:smile:)

Buy must Use it frequently hehe
Don't know what a "wardrobe" smell is, but try airing it out on a sunny day. I heard cold air also removes smells. So perhaps you can try to put it into a ziplock bag and then into the refrigerator for a few hours to see if it helps. Not the freezer. That may be too cold for the canvas. But since people around here carry their canvas LVs all through winter with no problems, the fridge shouldn't be a problem either as it is over 32 degrees fahrenheit.