How to read a BV tag

the old tags and the 2012 tags are not readable to us
they were put in for the factory
the tags from when TM took over have style number leather code color code the year of mfg and the person who made the bag
prior to TM I don't know what the tags meant
now the tag has a number on them that refer back to each person that worked on the bag
it is just a reference tag to refer back for quality assurance

Hi BV Experts,

I recently bought a medium campana and the serial tag shows it was made in 2009. I checked the zipper in the inner pocket, and it doesn't show 'riri' on it.

I have another black medium campana, but I can't tell if it's older since the serial tag doesn't show the year it was made. But in this case it has 'riri' in the zipper of the inner pocket.

I just wanted to check, would BVs always have 'riri' in their zippers--including the inner pocket zippers?

Or in recent times would they just use 'riri' zippers on the main opening, and not in the inner pockets?

Thanks for all your help :smile:

Hello, I new to purse forum. I recently bought a bottega vendetta cosmetic case from Reebonz(the BV outlet sold it this type and I really love the model I have.) then I noticed the serial number tag is very differed from the ones most BV owners see in their bags. So is this a problem? Thanks

Hello, I new to purse forum. I recently bought a bottega vendetta cosmetic case from Reebonz(the BV outlet sold it this type and I really love the model I have.) then I noticed the serial number tag is very differed from the ones most BV owners see in their bags. So is this a problem? Thanks

It's just the new serial format. That number, if entered into the BV system produces the style, color, season etc.

Hi, im newbie here :smile: i've bought bv tourmaline color 2011 edition from my friend. And i just realized this tag have different format. Please help me, is this fake or authentic

Attachments

• IMG_6831.PNG
    IMG_6831.PNG
    568.6 KB · Views: 371