How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

@Allen5396 I am so glad you thought that. At first I thought the consultant ie price fixer said I could just have when I asked. Then she said 15,000 won so I took out 20,000 won and asked for change. Then she said no 50 not 15. When I went out to the reception area there was a notice on the counter with prices and all I could read in English was CD 20,000 as the highest price! I was called to see Dr Oh and outside his door I again raised why the kakao photos were 50,000 when a CD was 20,000. The consultant replied that CD is for your documents? I took a photo of the notice but had no one to translate the charges and deleted the photo when I got home. I should have saved it for the PF to translate. Yes and I only received 3 images and not all the images that were taken. Oh well at least I didn't waste 7 million. The consultant was pushing for a deposit of 1 million. Then when I got back I looked up prices for zygoma at other clinics and they range from 4-6 million.

What I realised from going to regen and gng is the hard sell to get you to pay for major procedures when you are not deformed. Dr Oh did not have any of my x rays or photos on his screen but just talked to me with a mirror in front of me and showing other people's x rays and photos. Their zygomas were worse than mine.

At gng Dr Seong did not have any of my x rays on his screen save one photo which was not straight on but with my head tilted back so of course I had nostril show.

In my opinion they do not show you that actually you do not really need any surgery but instead make you feel defective like you need something fixing and urgently.

When I took selfies yesterday I thought my nose is fine. It most certainly was not a defective nose requiring 18 million won to fix! Gng left me with a very bad taste in my mouth as it gave me the clear impression they would do anything for money. Do not think clinics have your best interests at heart. Bring a strong friend who can say Stop! Hammer time! You are fine!

Credit goes to JW, BK and MVP who said no I did not need zygoma reduction.
What happened??? where did you do your surgery from??? any bad thing happened due to surgery?

Today's post is on who does good bullhorn lip lifts. My impression of korea is that they are unlikely to do bullhorn liplift for fear of scarring, and you may end up getting vermillion, ie a bait and switch on the day of the op! I found this clinic and Maggie's review of her bullhorn liplift by Dr Osuch in Warsaw. She paid £790 and others who have left reviews on rs quote £1k. This is a lot cheaper than my £2,450 paid to Miss Mills in the uk so if you are on a ps budget, have a look at Maggie's youtube clip on the clinic site. I hear that she had to push him to trim 9 mms as he is more conservative. I would suggest pushing to achieve a 11-13 mm philtrum.

http://drosuch.pl/en/bullhorn-lip-lift/

Today's post is on who does good bullhorn lip lifts. My impression of korea is that they are unlikely to do bullhorn liplift for fear of scarring, and you may end up getting vermillion, ie a bait and switch on the day of the op! I found this clinic and Maggie's review of her bullhorn liplift by Dr Osuch in Warsaw. She paid £790 and others who have left reviews on rs quote £1k. This is a lot cheaper than my £2,450 paid to Miss Mills in the uk so if you are on a ps budget, have a look at Maggie's youtube clip on the clinic site. I hear that she had to push him to trim 9 mms as he is more conservative. I would suggest pushing to achieve a 11-13 mm philtrum.

http://drosuch.pl/en/bullhorn-lip-lift/

I've been considering Dr Osuch for a while, or Dr Mascaro in the US, but got sidetracked and duped into doing the Korean vermillion border lip lift, D'oh!

At such a low price, I would follow up and get Osuch to fix my Philtrum (currently 15-16cm), but now I gotta take into consideration of the possible long recovery & visibility of the bullhorn lift, because I can only wear a surgical mask for so long before my colleagues suspect something fishy about my feigned sickness.

For now, I'll just have to try emulate Angelina Jolie and lift up my Philtrum by putting on a permanent trout pout smile (which is equally bad for my nasolabial folds, post-FG).

Argh! Just can't win it all in plastic surgery. :sad:

Hey what about Miguel Mascaro, Delray Beach, FL? I posted his amazing stitching earlier on this thread.
Also love Golden View, Seoul. I got the clinic off PF. I think I would like their partial bullhorn. I checked out Hyundai and turned off because the girls like mouth corner lift, which I also want but they turn into the dreaded Joker Smile (from Batman) whereas Miguel Mascaro only does a very slight mouth corner lift which is nothing like that, check out the photo. Worse ones are by Anoe Clinic, SeoulGolen View.jpgLIPS lip lift Miguel Mascaro, Delray Bch FL pop in to see him after DR or before.jpg

Finally have a look at MVP. They have restrained their corner mouth lip so not so bad but the bullhorns are great.View attachment 4002566

Bullhorns??? What are you talking about?? Because MissOrange and I sure didn't get that there.

I don't know how much recovery time those example lip models had or whether they had lip filler in addition to lip corner surgery, but my upper lip vermillion border definitely does not look as flawless, symmetrical and plump as that, 5 months post-op and after a laser treatment to reduce the scarring.
I couldn't get away with wearing such a natural lip as those models, as I need a much bolder lip colour to disguise the scarring.

Photoshop, perhaps?

Last edited:
Bullhorns??? What are you talking about?? Because MissOrange and I sure didn't get that there.

I don't know how much recovery time those example lip models had or whether they had lip filler in addition to lip corner surgery, but my upper lip vermillion border definitely does not look as flawless, symmetrical and plump as that, 5 months post-op and after a laser treatment to reduce the scarring.
I couldn't get away with wearing such a natural lip as those models, as I need a much bolder lip colour to disguise the scarring.

Photoshop, perhaps?
That's why I picked MVP for bullhorn liplift @missy_sana like you! lol. I forgot the cardinal rule. Check with a past patient and then you forgot too! lol. Hopefully readers will remember the cardinal rule in ps is always do your research and check with a real past patient to see what happened and if they are happy or not and why and check back with them a year post surgery. It's like tripadvisor. I always check the reviews before I book a hotel now. Even if it means spending hours reading pages and pages of reviews on each hotel although to save time I just read the negatives lol. And now that I know there are shills (fake members posting fake reviews) on pf it is crucial you find real patients.

• Insightful
Reactions: account
@missy_sana I was worried about the white scar line around my vermillion border but actually that has now disappeared. I am 20 months out so not sure when it happened as I have been more preoccupied with my bullhorn scar. Ugh a friend in London said it was more noticeable but I think that is because it is still white so foundation does not absorb into a scar. Fingers crossed the white bullhorn scar turns pink and blends in as the vermillion scar now has. The bullhorn scar is 14 months out. Also as your philtrum is 15-16 you can overdraw lip liner by a few mms and then fill in with red lipstick to give the illusion of a 13 mm philtrum. I did that before I had liplifts to see what it would look like.

Today's post is on liposuction. Having met a lovely Indonesian in 2016 who had an amazing lipo result to her tummy and thighs at Ruby, I would recommend you look into Ruby. I have had 2 types of liposuction, traditional liposuction to my tummy and inner thighs and vaser liposuction to the same 2 years later, both in the UK by Dr Maurizio Viel over a decade ago before I discovered walking exercise. The traditional lipo gave me a 6 pack immediately postop and I could see the results instantly. The vaser lipo left me swollen full of fluids for ages so I looked bigger postop! Hands down I would recommend traditional liposuction over vaser. Or better yet change your lifestyle and introduce walking and stairs and change your diet to add salmon for meals and fresh fruit as snacks.

Today's second post is on korean plastic surgery board certification. Yep you are supposed to check before you hand over your dosh! Lol. I saw Dr Seo's board certificate on the wall in the mvp consulting room. I have only now checked on the www.prskorea.co.kr website. Phew he is there. It will give you added reassurance especially when entrusting your face to a surgeon half way across the globe!

OCD me then looked up more and more plastic surgeons and was shocked to see that Regen's Dr Oh comes up as suspended? Does that mean he did not pay his annual fee or something more serious? I had Dr Oh on my list for the best ps for zygoma reduction so would love to know why this has happened. Anyone who speaks korean and can call prskorea, can you do more investigation?

Attachments

• 1521188577319.png
    1521188577319.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Yeah, I resort to overdrawing a higher lip line, and I've been searching for long-lasting kiss-proof formulations that don't smudge, transfer, dry out or flake off when I eat, drink and eventually partake in <ahem!> extra curricular activities.
I've been smooching on the back of my hand to test out lippies, because I still feel cautious and self-conscious about dating again, post-op. :-s:hugs:
Any recommendations welcome on anyone's current favourite lippie! Preferably not high-end brand or discontinued products, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissOrange
Today's post is on liposuction. Having met a lovely Indonesian in 2016 who had an amazing lipo result to her tummy and thighs at Ruby, I would recommend you look into Ruby. I have had 2 types of liposuction, traditional liposuction to my tummy and inner thighs and vaser liposuction to the same 2 years later, both in the UK by Dr Maurizio Viel over a decade ago before I discovered walking exercise. The traditional lipo gave me a 6 pack immediately postop and I could see the results instantly. The vaser lipo left me swollen full of fluids for ages so I looked bigger postop! Hands down I would recommend traditional liposuction over vaser. Or better yet change your lifestyle and introduce walking and stairs and change your diet to add salmon for meals and fresh fruit as snacks.

Awww, that sucks! (excuse the pun) Because I thought vaser lipo might be more effective in melting the harder-to reach fat first than traditional lipo. Which part of the body did you have the vaser, @MissOrange ? And how long did the swelling/fluid drainage take to go away and reveal the promising results?

Awww, that sucks! (excuse the pun) Because I thought vaser lipo might be more effective in melting the harder-to reach fat first than traditional lipo. Which part of the body did you have the vaser, @MissOrange ? And how long did the swelling/fluid drainage take to go away and reveal the promising results?
Hi @missy_sana, I had it in the same places as traditional, ie tummy and inner thighs. I guess I just ate back my fat in 2 years lol. It took weeks as I was told to wait for the body to absorb all the fluid that was put in!!! I then have no memory of when it disappeared. lol. That made me think traditional was better as soon as I got home, I took off the corset and looked like a ballet dancer with a 6 pack and muscle thin thighs, ie not an ounce of fat left! lol. But after spending £1000s I thought I cannot afford £3-4000 every 2 years for lipo so discovered walking exercise and stairs give me a natural and free brazilian butt lift, flat tummy and thin thighs. I was just told that nowadays it is tumescent lipo. I have no idea what that is but worth looking into also. I mentioned Ruby as the lady wanted dramatic body lipo and many clinics refused but Ruby obliged and did a great job.

Day 19 and the prp full face fg with Dr Seo at MVP is holding up nicely and I have been really good at maintaining my weight at 2 lbs above when he injected or today at 98.4 lbs. It is my first time with prp in the full face fat graft so am hoping it lasts longer than the DA regular fg. I made one booboo by going to a sauna earlier this week (not allowed saunas for 30 days post) but have continued to drink lots of water daily. Today is the Korean embassy seollal banquet dinner in London so I bet my face balloons as I pig out big time! lol. It really is hard work to keep your weight at exactly 2 lbs above fat graft weight and I know if I gain too much I am looking at balloon face and if I lose too much sag face. When you opt for full face fat graft you have to do your daily homework.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 424