How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

Hi @eurasianbeauty I love your instagram b&a's! Here is a link to a golden ratio calculator https://facethis.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/perfect-face-golden-ratio-beauty.html @kitty nyc 13 cms can be perfect. Just need to measure the height of your head too. If it is 21 cms you are perfect at 1.61. My face height is 20 cms but use the head length for the golden ratio. For me, my head length is 24.5 cms so combined with a width of 15.5 actually gives me a ratio of 1.58. This means I must wear my hair flat on the sides so as not to add more width and keep volume on the top of my head. A small korean face is only 17 cms in height! But do not use the face length for the golden ratio or you will need a face width of 10.55 cms! And that is humanly impossible.

Here is the golden ratio calculator to help work out what may need attention. It appears my cheek width is fine and it is my eyes that are not wide enough! Hm, lateral canthoplasty vs apply eye makeup to create wings to extend the eyes laterally. Have a go yourself in front of a mirror with a tape measure. Numbers 13 and 14 should be the sides of your lips from one corner to the other and not the height.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 673
I have just learned how to put together a collage of photos. Okay so no matter how old or ugly you get with aging like I got, remember you can transform into a young swan! I feel so bad when I see photos of botched plastic surgery as I know it can be done safely and well if you pick the right surgeon and clinic for each procedure. If you would like me to give my honest opinion as to what would improve your face aesthetics, do send me a private message. There is hope in S Korea and the best clinics are mvp (for eyes, lid fat graft and primary rhino Dr Seo), smps (Dr Lee for big creases), and gng (Hong for revision rhino and Choi for v line). I had surgery at MVP but based on results of ladies I have chatted with and seen before and afters, I can recommend these other clinics too. I have not included any big clinics that in my opinion may be overcharging foreigners. Good luck on your journey to transform. Decades of chronic stress aged me a lot! The old face was taken in January 2016 and the next in July 2016 after MVP in May and July and the last with blue eyes was taken recently.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 673
I have just learned how to put together a collage of photos. Okay so no matter how old or ugly you get with aging like I got, remember you can transform into a young swan! I feel so bad when I see photos of botched plastic surgery as I know it can be done safely and well if you pick the right surgeon and clinic for each procedure. If you would like me to give my honest opinion as to what would improve your face aesthetics, do send me a private message. There is hope in S Korea and the best clinics are mvp (for eyes, lid fat graft and primary rhino Dr Seo), smps (Dr Lee for big creases), and gng (Hong for revision rhino and Choi for v line). I had surgery at MVP but based on results of ladies I have chatted with and seen before and afters, I can recommend these other clinics too. I have not included any big clinics that in my opinion may be overcharging foreigners. Good luck on your journey to transform. Decades of chronic stress aged me a lot! The old face was taken in January 2016 and the next in July 2016 after MVP in May and July and the last with blue eyes was taken recently.
I have just learned how to put together a collage of photos. Okay so no matter how old or ugly you get with aging like I got, remember you can transform into a young swan! I feel so bad when I see photos of botched plastic surgery as I know it can be done safely and well if you pick the right surgeon and clinic for each procedure. If you would like me to give my honest opinion as to what would improve your face aesthetics, do send me a private message. There is hope in S Korea and the best clinics are mvp (for eyes, lid fat graft and primary rhino Dr Seo), smps (Dr Lee for big creases), and gng (Hong for revision rhino and Choi for v line). I had surgery at MVP but based on results of ladies I have chatted with and seen before and afters, I can recommend these other clinics too. I have not included any big clinics that in my opinion may be overcharging foreigners. Good luck on your journey to transform. Decades of chronic stress aged me a lot! The old face was taken in January 2016 and the next in July 2016 after MVP in May and July and the last with blue eyes was taken recently.[/QUOTE

Hi @eurasianbeauty I love your instagram b&a's! Here is a link to a golden ratio calculator https://facethis.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/perfect-face-golden-ratio-beauty.html @kitty nyc 13 cms can be perfect. Just need to measure the height of your head too. If it is 21 cms you are perfect at 1.61. My face height is 20 cms but use the head length for the golden ratio. For me, my head length is 24.5 cms so combined with a width of 15.5 actually gives me a ratio of 1.58. This means I must wear my hair flat on the sides so as not to add more width and keep volume on the top of my head. A small korean face is only 17 cms in height! But do not use the face length for the golden ratio or you will need a face width of 10.55 cms! And that is humanly impossible.

Thanks! I am using the GR to tend to different parts of my face. For example the eyes are supposed to be the length of one eye apart. So I am having lateral canthoplasty done to make my eyes bigger. For my nose, I've had it done a few times, but my alars are still too wide. The should end where my eyes start, but right now they do not. For my lips they are full, but both top and bottom are too full. the magical measurements are 1:1.6. I also have no Cupid's Bow. I feel in fixing all of this that my face will be more pleasing.

Reactions: MissOrange
Hi Ms. Orange. Your pics are amazing, all of your surgeries are great. Can I send you a private message? I’ve had issues with FG in the past and would like your opinion.
Hi @digitalashes and @sunny68 yes to send a private message, click on my name under my photo and then click start a conversation. Happy to help if I can.

Hi @eurasianbeauty yes you are right. There are additional measurements for the eye length as you say and for the nose width to be the same as the distance between your 2 eyes. Also the inner corner of the eyebrows should start inside the width of the nose. Looks like I need to start pencilling my brows further inward! lol

Your results are amazing! How much did you pay for all of it? (Sorry if you've already said!)

Your results are amazing! How much did you pay for all of it? (Sorry if you've already said!)
Hi @Hoeeekage, I paid MVP 3 million won (£1.67k exchange rate in 2016) for ptosis correction, fat graft to lid and revision des, I paid Dr Ion in the UK £10k for rib rhino and chin shaving with sonopet. I paid Dr Caroline Mills £2.4k for lip lift. Total was £14k. I used part of my korean inheritance to fund. The full face fat graft x 3 at DA was 3.5 million (£2.5k 2017 exchange rate) after extremely hard negotiations so I guess a total of £16.5k. That would be the price of one facelift in the UK so I figured better to get each feature rejuvenated. Oh I forgot, I had a hair transplant in the UK for £4k so a total of £20.5k. I think I might have saved a little bit had I known about Korea before my rhino and chin op in the UK. I think in SK a rib rhino and chin would have cost 5-8 million won and 3-5 million won or 8-13 million won for both or £6-9k but then there would have been flights and hotels to cover. The chin shaving was definitely better to do in the uk as there was no bruising, no swelling and no recovery time. Perhaps I would not have had the nose abscess had I had rib rhino in SK?

Last edited:
Reactions: weewee
Today's post is on bum lifts. In kakao groups there was a lot of talk about Brazilian bum lifts. I thought to myself that over time weight in the bum may cause sagging and we older adjummas are constantly fighting gravity! Then I looked into lipopro firm a machine that alleges to heat up fat cells and dissipate in the lymphatics. Model Katie Price had hers done by Shane Cooper (see her ig photo attached). I then emailed Shane and he charges £300/treatment which is 3x the going rate of £80-£100 per treatment. From what I read it takes 3-8 treatments depending on how much cellulite and sagging one has. I was about to book the £80 offer with a clinic in Knightsbridge when I asked my OH to take a photo to see how bad my behind looked. I rarely look at my backside. Ladies in their 50s try to avoid looking there! And lo and behold I looked at the photo he took and no way! Wow I don't need it. The indentations are from the panty lines as I have lifted the panty out of the way for the photo. Ladies in their 50s wear big panties! lol. This means walking exercise and having stairs at home are natural free methods to give yourself a bum lift and slim thighs!!! I do NOT use the treadmill as in my opinion, jogging can harm the knee joints in the long run. So for ladies who are in their 40s and 50s try walking exercise and stairs! I was so afraid to look at my bum thinking it had sagged to mid thigh in my old age! After seeing that episode of sex in the city where samantha is in the bedroom with an old gentleman and sees his saggy bottom, I have nightmares of ageing doing that to my bum! There is hope ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 566
  • image.png
    image.png
    800.7 KB · Views: 564
My goal in sharing my frank photos and experiences is to ensure young girls get safe plastic surgery and no botches, and for older ladies to rejuvenate and look and feel better. I know what it is like to experience botched surgeries (financial waste in the £1000s, depression from empty sagging breast sacs x months post removal of ruptured implants, etc.) and also know how it feels to be old, ugly or invisible in public. I have had a group of random young guys start seeing the 'who let the dogs out' and laugh at me as I walked by them in London, have been ignored when it was my turn to pay at the counter in a department store, have been ignored by waiters in a tea room, etc. If you can raise the money to transform yourself, it is 100% worth it as this society does not treat aging women well. Perhaps it is different outside the UK, but knowing you can transform yourself with modern surgical advances, I would say go for it! :smile:

Today's post is on bum lifts. In kakao groups there was a lot of talk about Brazilian bum lifts. I thought to myself that over time weight in the bum may cause sagging and we older adjummas are constantly fighting gravity! Then I looked into lipopro firm a machine that alleges to heat up fat cells and dissipate in the lymphatics. Model Katie Price had hers done by Shane Cooper (see her ig photo attached). I then emailed Shane and he charges £300/treatment which is 3x the going rate of £80-£100 per treatment. From what I read it takes 3-8 treatments depending on how much cellulite and sagging one has. I was about to book the £80 offer with a clinic in Knightsbridge when I asked my OH to take a photo to see how bad my behind looked. I rarely look at my backside. Ladies in their 50s try to avoid looking there! And lo and behold I looked at the photo he took and no way! Wow I don't need it. The indentations are from the panty lines as I have lifted the panty out of the way for the photo. Ladies in their 50s wear big panties! lol. This means walking exercise and having stairs at home are natural free methods to give yourself a bum lift and slim thighs!!! I do NOT use the treadmill as in my opinion, jogging can harm the knee joints in the long run. So for ladies who are in their 40s and 50s try walking exercise and stairs! I was so afraid to look at my bum thinking it had sagged to mid thigh in my old age! After seeing that episode of sex in the city where samantha is in the bedroom with an old gentleman and sees his saggy bottom, I have nightmares of ageing doing that to my bum! There is hope ladies!

OMG, that episode was on last night. LMAO.

I love your posts, they are so informative. I am moving to Britain in about a year and a half, so I may have to PM you!

OMG, that episode was on last night. LMAO.

I love your posts, they are so informative. I am moving to Britain in about a year and a half, so I may have to PM you!
Definitely look me up when you move to the UK! I can't talk about plastic surgery with my regular friends as they never had it and have no interest! lol. Too funny that THE SATC episode was on last night where you were. It really was a shocker and one that has been embedded in my mind permanently. I am now really phobic about ageing and will fight it tooth and nail! :smile:

I just tried the ratio calculator and surprisingly, all the stuff I'm planning to do would help better my ratio!
Seems like I did my research right. :amuse:
Knowing what you NEED to get done rather than what you want, even if it's hard to accept sometimes, I call that the art of plastic surgery. For example, a person with a long face won't ever have a round one (nope, no doll face for me), but working with the golden ratio, can certainly become more attractive. :biggrin:

MissOrange, thank you for sharing so much info here. :heart: