How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

I took a collage comparing my thighs this morning (on the right) vs last November at consult (left). Aargh do I suggest a vertical thigh lift or do I see how mini crescent thigh lift goes? I shall bring my credit card just in case next month to Belgium. A full thigh lift in the U.K. costs £5.5k to £6.3k. I have opted for a crescent lift for €2500 in Belgium to try to avoid a vertical scar. I had one too many thigh lipos for facial fat graft. I think January 2020 ’done my thighs in’. Bear this in mind when harvesting fat. I think you have to limit fat harvesting to 2 or 3 times an area. I had my thighs lipo’d in 2004 and 2006 and then my thighs harvested for fat in July 2016, September 2016, April 2017, Feb 2018 and Jan 2020. My inner thighs are now ruined so definitely need fixing. I am praying Dr O can give me back good inner thighs in 3 weeks time!

2B89D36E-CB37-46C7-BA8D-8FC4FE35F3DE.jpeg

Reactions: Mazikeen
Getting nervous now. Tomorrow is breast FT day! I will not be cancelling 10 minutes before the operation. In hindsight it probably would have been fine with Dr Hong at Fresh back in January. I think I just panicked as I was taken by surprise that he was both the surgeon and anaesthetist. He has tons more experience performing fat transfer than any U.K. plastic surgeon. Sigh. Oh well things happen for a reason so I will stop dwelling on the past. I have taken lots of photos today to compare with my results when I wake up tomorrow. Wish me luck! Dreading getting GA as postop nausea is really bad if the anaesthetist does not give me enough antiemetics and overdoses me on opiates. Last GA in Birmingham I was asleep for several hours after the operation had finished and my BP kept dropping so the nurse did not let me sleep at night as she kept checking my BP throughout the night and calling the doctor.

Then in 2 weeks time I get my mini thigh lift. Everything is happening now.

I got the bargain of a century! David Floyd did full lower body lipo with breast FT for £5680! He lipo'd my back, love handles, 360 thighs, knees and gave me cleavage! He put 175 ccs in the right and 145 ccs in the left. No compression to allow breast FT to thrive and now for fat weight gain to feed the transferred fat cells.

Last edited:
I got the bargain of a century! David Floyd did full lower body lipo with breast FT for £5680! He lipo'd my back, love handles, 360 thighs, knees and gave me cleavage! I told the retired NHS consultant anaesthetist about the doctor who was both doc and anaesthetist in Korea and he said nooooo. What if you need intubation?! The retired nhs consultant anaesthetist was the best! No pain, no nausea and didn't even ask for pain meds postop!

20200822_152001.jpg

20200822_150459.jpg

Last edited:
The general anesthesia was administered by a retired NHS consultant anaesthetist with decades of experience for £608, included in the £5.6k! I had no cutting throat pain from the tube, no cracked veneers, no feeling I was going to die as I could not breathe from too much nitrous oxide, no consent form to sign saying GA would be horrible like at DAPRS, no nausea or vomiting, no postop pain (did not even need paracetamol), no urinary retention (did not struggle to pee) and enjoyed my lunch and tea without throwing up. I did not even get to count to 10 to be put under! I was looking forward to counting to 10! He put the iv in in the holding room and suddenly I was out and back in my room! Magic! I told him about Korea and how I was asked to sign a consent form saying the doctor would do the iv anaesthesia himself and panicked and cancelled 10 minutes before the surgery. He was shocked and said but what if you need intubation? This is how patients died in Korea in clinics with no doctor anaesthetist. There was no equipment for intubation or a qualified doctor anaesthetist to perform one. The risk is too high if you are an ajumma like me and I am so sad for those who lost their lives needlessly in Korea. :sad:. Everything happened for a reason. I was meant to get it done in London. David even smoothed out and lipo’d my thigh lumps from Korea. I saved £5k getting it done here than with Dr B in USA. My breasts feel soft, no lumps, touch wood. I am not wearing any support bra. The fat cells need to expand and I am feeding it fatty foods! Lol.

Korea is for facial fat graft as no where in the world have they perfected it except for Dr Rajendra Shah in Illinois. Also Asian eyes are better done in Korea as is facial bone contouring. I guess the take home message is if you can get it done in a proper hospital then do, else only go to Korea for procedures they do not do well in the West.

Last edited:
  • Insightful
Reactions: account
Here is my day 0 photo. I am HUGE! Like a Bednar patient. Don’t get implants, get fat transfer! Boy have I missed my big boobs these past 19 months since en bloc explant. Lol. David Floyd lipo’d every ounce of fat from my lower body. There is nothing left for a second round so fingers crossed! Thank goodness I gained experience in fat graft retention for my face. Lose weight preop then feed the fat and gain postop. Tomorrow I remove my compression garment to take a bath and take photos of the lipo’d sites. What if I don’t need mini thigh lift anymore? I will know more tomorrow. Going to sleep now. No pain.

85930F92-B8D4-46AF-87C3-7FA802A8E50B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, @MissOrange ! I found you and followed you here from the FB FT page! Hope you don't mind. (Hope that doesn't sound stalk-ish, lol).

I am super interested in your FT journey. I was supposed to have an enbloc capsulectomy with David Floyd earlier this year but cancelled it due to Covid. I had an explant + FT with a local surgeon here in Singapore. Half of my fat transferred has now been re-absorbed and I think I have tubular breasts, so the upper poles are now completely empty/even concaved. I need to have a second FT and am glad to see that David Floyd seems to have done right by you. I cannot believe how few bruises you have and how you're up and about and planning to take a bath the day after surgery. I could hardly move for several days post-op, and was very badly bruised.

Look fwd to your updates.

Btw, you look amazing!! You look several decades younger than your age. I am also needing something done to my ageing face. BII and Botox have ravaged my once youthful face!:sad:

Reactions: MissOrange
Hi @Phoenix123,

I am flattered you found me here too! Yes I had a bath this morning at 6 am to unveil my flank, thighs and knees after they had been harvested for fat for my breasts. I was dreading what my thighs would look like as it was the 8th time they have been liposuctioned! I told David twice as I was too embarrassed to admit the real number. He did such an amazing job I emailed to cancel my thigh lift with Dr Oelbrandt in Belgium, like literally I had 2 days left to cancel for a full refund and no penalties.

Why did you pick Singapore for your en bloc explant with FT? Singapore is super expensive? Is that where your family lives. They say fat transfer at the same time as explant has less chance of sticking. Still if half remained that is great as 50% retention is normal. If the U.K. is easy for you, then yes David Floyd looks like the UK’s version of Dr Bednar. My breasts are huge today. I think he overfilled them like they do in USA and Korea for better retention after reabsorption or they have swollen up today but it is only 24 hours so not sure as swelling usually occurs on days 2-3. Either way I will be happy when they go down in size a bit as they look HUGE!

To look young, see Dr Seo for facial fat graft. He now works in his own clinic Machimpyo. Korea is closer to Singapore than London is. He rejuvenated my face.

Today when I unveiled my thighs they looked perfect! Like where are the bruises from lipo? Where was the hanging fat flab? Where was the loose skin? No swelling, no tumescent fluid and the circumference was 18 inches! No waiting 3 months to see the final results. It went down an inch just from traditional old fashioned liposuction without Vaser ultrasound, waterjet harvest, laser lipo or power assisted lipo! Seeing is believing! So not only did I get breast FT that makes me look like I have double d implants again but my thighs got a free liposuction with smoothing of all the lumps and tightening of the skin! Magic! I love my young skinny thighs!!!

I have now removed all the sutures at 24 hours postop and covered with steristrips to minimise scarring as my atopic skin condition reacts to foreign material. The lipo holes were made one under each breast, one under each thigh closer to the knee, one on each hip and one on my sacrum. That one was a nightmare to cut out! Who can see their own bum? Lol. Dr Bednar’s patients seem to get numerous needle marks on their breasts. Amazing how David pumped up my breasts with fat from one port hole under each breast!

14A33AC0-D875-466C-B120-B4F85A08F7B8.jpeg

CEBFBF3F-B818-4C93-8C8C-7B8513EADF31.jpeg

9F9F2F74-237C-42FC-ACBA-56257D8C1C79.jpeg

591E5064-3848-467E-A12D-9F3CD047EAD4.jpeg

Last edited:
@MissOrange , I am still shocked at your amazing progress!! I couldn't even go to the toilet without help for several days. Even at 1-2 weeks post-op, I needed help to take a shower (well, washing my "bits" and under-arms). How did you step into the bath and come out just 1 day post-op???!! My pain from the lipo site was tremendous!!

Your thighs look fabulous too!! I really wish I could have gone to David Floyd too. I live in Singapore, hence the reason for having the op here. My father and siblings and extended family live in London and am from there. I was going to visit them and had my procedure there. But like I mentioned, Covid happened. You're right. SG is horrendously expensive!! I paid multiple times what you paid. So not happy about that! But I was suffering so much from BII.

I chose to have the FT at the same time as explant, as I had a benign lump removed and didn't want to look deformed. Glad to hear you say that 50% retention is not too bad. I had 260cc approx injected into each breast and am now a B cup (originally A cup naturally). It's the lack of volume on the upper poles that bothers me the most. I hope my next FT won't be such a big deal since I really only want a little bit of fat extracted and transferred to "correct" the upper poles. I will contact Sheila and see if I can make an appt soon. I am very encouraged now that I've seen yr posts.

Thank you for recommending Dr Seo to me. I will look him up. Do you think FT to the face stays? Is the retention better than FT to breasts - assuming I only get it done once? Need to wait til the Covid situation improves. This Covid has really messed everything up!!

I'd love to see updated pics of your boobs, if you wouldn't mind please.

Thanks for responding and I will continue to watch this thread with interest. x

Last edited: