How to get cheekbones

1. Hi guys, I know that obviously some people are born with really sharp cheekbones, but is there any way to cheat with make-up? :shrugs:

I would love to try and get razor-sharp, knife-edge cheekbones, or as close as possible!! :yes:

Anybody got any ideas? Thanks in advance!! :flowers:

P.S. Some of you may think that I'm completely stupid because the last tread I started in this section was help on applying eyeliner, but these are the only two areas in which I have a problem - I can do the rest of my face with my eyes closed!!!
    If anybody needs any help with the eye area in partuclar, I'm here to help!!! :P

2. In addition to applying my regular shade of blush up and over my cheekbones, I find it helpful to use a slightly darker shade of blush just along the underside of my cheekbones. I hope this helps! :smile:

3. Contouring!

Go to MAC and get the Matte Mineralize Skinfinish in a shade darker than your normal color, then ask them to contour for you =]

4. Bronzer...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice