How to find out the fake bbag in a glance?

cutiekiara

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
I know it's a bit nosy... but I really want to know if my friends bbag is real or not.. I really don't want her to know that I's checking out her bag... I know how to tell the real/ fake by looking at the detail one by one, but how to find an easy sign that the bag is fake?

it's orange like rouille in city style.. I saw the bales too... but somehow it's round but it's appear to be bigger than the real one... I know there are fake bags in rouille, I saw one at ioffer... but it's really pissed me off if it's turned out to be fake.. the leather looks good.. not veiny at all...

nextnewface said:
The metallic "tag" inside. If there are number ones and the "1" is like this, it's fake. It should be a straight line. :flowers:

I want to check out my friends bag to find out if it's real or fake... so I think it's kind of rude to check out her inside tag.. :cool:

Tell her you really like it and ask if you can admire it so that you can pose with it and see if your stuff will fit in it - this will give you the opportunity to handle the bag and look at the details.

Loganz said:
Tell her you really like it and ask if you can admire it so that you can pose with it and see if your stuff will fit in it - this will give you the opportunity to handle the bag and look at the details.
yeah... I think I should do that next time :yes:

lulilu said:
I hope she's not a good friend. You don't seem to value her friendship much.

agree with luilu. are you worried that she has a fake and doesn't know it? in which case shouldn't you tell her about your concerns? or that she has a fake and is pretending it's real - in which case it doesn't seem like a very good friendship...

I'm just curious how did you guys looking at other people's bbag & wondering whether is it a real one or not... since you guys are the expert... I need to learn how to spot the fake bbag...