How to Clean Silk/Satin Lining in Chanel Evening Bag?

I've tried to look all over the forums for an answer to this - can someone give me a DIY way to clean out the light colored satin/silk lining in a vintage chanel evening bag? I'm not sure what the stains are from, so any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

what is the exterior of the bag made out of? Can you pull the lining out?

The best cleaner for silk is to mix 1 part white vinegar to 1 part water. Test in a side seam or someplace that isn't obvious at first glance in case it isn't a silk. Dab all over the lining, especially at the stain. DO NOT RUB. Dab only!! Reapply until the stain is lifted. When silk is wet, always support the full bulk of the silk. (don't try to hold it by the body of the bag, or by a corner - wet silk is very heavy and can tear.

what is the exterior of the bag made out of? Can you pull the lining out?

The best cleaner for silk is to mix 1 part white vinegar to 1 part water. Test in a side seam or someplace that isn't obvious at first glance in case it isn't a silk. Dab all over the lining, especially at the stain. DO NOT RUB. Dab only!! Reapply until the stain is lifted. When silk is wet, always support the full bulk of the silk. (don't try to hold it by the body of the bag, or by a corner - wet silk is very heavy and can tear.

Thank you! The exterior is Lambskin. It is a vintage evening bag and it has a somewhat delicate looking blush colored (I think) silky feeling lining. I don’t think I can pull the lining out but I will check later. I was assuming it is silk, because it feels and looks like silk. I’m hesitant to send it to the dry cleaners because i am worried they will do something to the leather, which is in fantastic condition. thelining just needs a little freshen up.