How to Carry a Mandarin Petit Noe?

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
My Mandarin Petit Noe arrived today! I found her on ebay, and had her auth'd over on our expert boards. (THANK YOU EXPERT AUTHENTICATORS!) The seller said she'd never been carried and I believe him. She looks absolutely, perfectly brand-new and smells divine! Now, the only question is, since Labor Day I've been carrying my beloved Damier Speedy 30. How/when do I switch? Most of my friends are "carry one bag 'til its dead" types. And how do you carry a BRIGHT ORANGE purse?!?
MandarinNoe.jpg

Wear it with either a jeans and netraul top type of look (keep it simple) other wise the bag combined with too many colours and patterns (and keep accessorie to a minimum esp gold) will overwhelm your look.

Congrats on the new bag. I absolutly love mandarin and its my favoruite LV creation EVAH!

OP here... when I saw this online, I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT! But, now that its here, I'm wondering if I should have gone for one in black. I mean, isn't part of going epi rather than a more recognizable LV pattern the subtlety of it? And there I go, selecting bright orange!!:smile:

I mean, isn't part of going epi rather than a more recognizable LV pattern the subtlety of it? And there I go, selecting bright orange!!:smile:
Yes, b/c the LV logos are not in your face and the Mandarin Epi is still subtle in that way. The Mandarin I think is perfect for F/W, b/c people tend to wear darker colors, hence, the pop of the madarin purse would enhance your dark outfits.

Congrats on your new Noe, it's gorgeous!!! Wear it with neutrals and you will be just fine!! I picture it with khaki pants, a jeans jacket with a black top underneath.....ok, now I want it!!! :smile: