How suitable as a spring/summer bag is this?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The colours on this are gorgeous, I love it loads. However, I'm a one bag a season kinda gal (damn you salary! :P) and I don't know in how far a bag that is a) suede and b) those colours is a good thing for summer. I just get an 'overheated' impression when I think about carrying it. But it is sooooo pretty...

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod37580007&parentId=cat200903&masterId=cat200900&index=1&cmCat=cat000000cat000001cat000008cat30005cat200900cat200903

2. :tup:I think this bag is an all year bag. The colors would go just as beautifully with a white dress in the summer as a black fitted sweater in the winter. If you're interested in multi-colored bags, then I think you'll be hard-pressed to find one lovelier than this one.

3. It has a huge 'my precious' factor, those colours are just so wow... Hoping to see it irl in three weeks.

4. I have 'lovingly held' it IRL and it is TDF! You would be making purchase that you would not regret, IMO.

5. it's a gorgeous bag, but i feel the same way about suede -- too much for summer.

6. All will depend on how 'heavy' the suede is, I know they càn make it featherlight, really hope so.