How successful would one be at finding some Louboutin shoes at an Off 5th Outlet??

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
So I am kicking myself for not buying these

0452575854173_275x275.jpg

when they were on saks.com for 200 something dollars... so I call saks and ask them where they might have some! And they find a store in San Antonio that had one in an 11!!! so I call and they say yeah they had it yesterday and went to check.... and they got sent out to the outlets :'(

OMG i m so sad... :crybaby:I dont have any designer shoes (can't afford them) and would love these!!!

So I wanted to ask, if I go to an Off 5th Outlet, what would be the probability of finding these or any other pair of Louboutin heels in a size 11 on sale??

Thanks!!!

I would call the outlets and see if they are willing to do a charge send if they have them. I know the Nordstrom Rack will. The manager at the Off 5th near me said that every once in a while they will get a pair or two. But some stores in bigger areas might get more. But I think that calling to locate them might be your best bet at this point.

^^^ Nordstrom Rack is the outlet for Nordstrom. I haven't gotten any Louboutins from them, but I have gotten other things sent to me. The outlets are all pretty much hit or miss. If you don't live near one, it is just a long line of phone calls to the different ones.