How sad is it that I'm excited about this?

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
I just thought I'd share some quick snaps of my new-found SLG organisation system!

Lately I've been tending to switch bags every day or two, because I'm really trying to get as much use out of all my bags (LV and otherwise) as possible, plus some days I don't need as big a bag as others. I absolutely hate leaving my things out, I don't know why, but I prefer my wallet, keys, etc to be in a bag even when I'm at home. This is often a pain when it comes to switching bags, though..

I was clearing out some stuff yesterday afternoon and sorting clothes that I'm going to donate to charity shops and I found two of these cotton shoe organiser things. They have a velcro fastening at the top that allows you to hang them from a rail, like inside a cupboard or a closet. We have had them for years, but never used them. I was ready to either donate them or throw them out when today, I had the idea to use one of them to store all my SLGs and hang it inside my wardrobe - this means they're neatly tucked away but still all there in their own little compartments, ready for me to find easily and put into my bag in the morning!

I've also put a couple of DKNY pouches I sometimes use, my umbrellas and my watches and some bead necklaces in there for now too. Pretty useful! I'm glad I didn't get rid of these, now!

97992f73.jpg

And a close-up of my LV stuff: wallet, agenda, key holder, clés, business card holder and mini pochette. :smile: (Oh, and my Sign It bracelet is in with the necklaces, too!)

4ddc1442.jpg

Great idea! organization is awesome! makes me happy too.. its easier to find stuff, it all looks good to the eye.. I wish I had a huge walk in closet, because if I did it would look like a boutique!