How old were you when you got your first chanel bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just wondering how old you were when you PURCHASED your first chanel bag? and i mean purchase with your own money...not spending your parents money, or someone gave you a bag, etc.

I'm only 22 years old, and while i could buy a chanel bag if i wanted to, i just can't justify spending so much money on a bag at this point in my life considering i am still a student. when did you finally decide it was the right time to get your first chanel?

2. I just purchase my first chanel 2 weeks ago. I'm 26 yrs. I collect mostly LV but find myself lusting over Chanel more. I'm married with no kids yet. We (hubby and I) both work. So it's technically our money.

3. 30+????

4. I don't exactly fulfill the qualifications. :P But the day I find myself a mint heart chain medium Chanel flap will be the day I pay for my own Chanel bag (although it wouldn't hurt to ask the parentals :graucho:). Until then, I've put myself on a Chanel ban.

5. I have always paid my own way (minus a LV hand-me-down from my Grandmother) & I got my first Chanel when I was 22 I think. I have had 5 all together, but currently am down to 2. LV is a different story, I have 25+ pieces!

What I had:
    Cerf in tan (returned)
    Double sided quilted shoulder bag in black w/ GH (sold for more than I bought it for!)
    Chanel classic flap from the eighties, not quilted but w/ the six lines & the really BIG CC in Gold

Still have:
    Cerf in black
    Classic flap in Black
    And lots of chanel shoes!

6. Funny...since I just spoke to Lucas today and put my order in for a black PST with s/h, I will be 56 :death:when I get my first Chanel! :okay:

Bisbee

7. Congratulations to you, Bisbee! :yahoo:That is a great choice for a first Chanel.

8. I was like 28, I was more into LV then got into Chanel a bit, still like both among others, I like my collection to be diverse....

9. 30. it (well, they) was/were a gift to myself for my 31st birthday.

10. 18

11. 34

12. 18.

13. 27

14. lola, is that you in your avatar because i think you look like a 20 year old there!

~I was 24 when I bought my 1st, and then a week later I bought my 2nd. I'm taking a break.

15. Yes it's me, and I was 31 in that picture, 32 now......THANK YOU!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice