• 14 - 19

• 20 - 26

• 26- 29

• 30 - 34

• 35 - 42

• 42 - 50

• 50 +

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok - now there are 8 of us in the Fabulous Fifties! (Or even sixties??? Or more??????) :yahoo: C'mon - Why'd you stop the poll at the 51+ We're just now beginning to acquire that wonderful patina! ;)

I just turned 50 last Wednesday so I too am in the 9%...when I was 18 I was skiing at Sea World in Olando making $4.75hr..up from the $3.10 when I was just in operations...I thought I was rich...

The 30's I feel were the best years but I cried all day on that birthday...they are not so bad now and you keep learning everyday...I have a good head for finances (I learned the hard way)...but now I can actually enjoy some of the money I make which was always earmarked for something else over the years...it's finally MY turn:happydance:

And I also want to say that Bbags look amazing on everyone no matter what their age... I'll be carrying mine until I'm 90 (I mean it's lightweight enough... don't see any 90 year old with Paddy's now do you!! lol) :roflmfao:
:P :yes: I'm only in my 30's and I can't even manage a Paddy. If I wanted to carry 35 lbs over my shoulder, I'd rather lug my 3 year old around!!! Aaaaah, I love my featherweight B-bags!!!

I turned 50 last May, and I love every minute of my life. And I agree with the comment that made Decophile laugh, to paraphrase, "with age comes more buying power." It really is true.:yes: So for all you young lovelies out there, remember to buy in moderation, save for your future, and don't bid on any eggplants.
LOL. This cracked me up! Eggplants are a sure bet for the poorhouse! ;)

I'm only just now starting to get a taste of the increased buying power of being a little bit older. Well, DH is almost 37 and he's the reason for the buying power.....I'm enjoying it so far! ;)

This year will be my last year in my 20s... Turning 29 in a couple of months.

My mom says "time to grow up". Must be her way of telling me she wants grandkids.