How often do you see Chloe bags IRL???

i've seen a few, most of them have been people at my school (we bring purses for midterms/aps/finals), and the others have been just around. but in total, other than mine, i've probably seen like 10(real ones).

I don't think I have EVER seen a Chloe bag (other than mine) in Oklahoma, although I have seen at least one Target "Chloe inspired" bag that resembles the Paddington satchel. Then again, no one here knows what Chloe is and thinks that D&B and Coach are uber-chic. Can someone please send us some real stores???

I've never seen anybody with a Chloe bag around and I live in a big city and it's funny though that nobody seems to run around with the "ITbags". The same is with Balenciaga or the Gaucho I've never seen anybody except of me carrying those bags here. Most people wear LV, Prada and Gucci here with a lot of logos on which I don't like that much.

I live in London so see quite a few day to day, but have noticed in the last month or so there are so many people carrying fake paddingtons now...and they are people who you wouldnt expect to be carrying fakes, ie well dressed etc

Maybe they bought them as authentic and do not realise...

I see many more Silverado's around than Paddys. Richmond, always quite staid, and usually Luella or Prada, when I head into Knightsbridge, its always count the silverado's, and I always see Balenciagas in Harvey Nics being carried. Quite weird really :smile:

I've seen quite a few in Singapore now, even without a Chloe boutique, they're becoming less of a rarity with distributors bringing them in. I've seen a couple of boxes and satchels, and several silverados (although some are fake!)