How often do you buy a new handbag/purse?

Helloooooooooo...

I usually only buy bags in the Fall or Winter... summer styles just don't interest me! and I love suedes, dark colors and the look and feel of winter styles. ;)

So for me, it's now or next Fall if I want a new bag!
I also like the winter look better in everything, winter fashion in general it’s better

I browse a lot but tend to buy in short spurts when I get excited about something new. My tastes are pretty modest, I like having multiples of the same style, and I have very little interest in buying new, so this has, so far, been a reasonably sustainable pattern. Right now I'm all about my LP Dylan bag and would like to get more, but I'm also saving for a new LLBean tote with some rude embroidery about a rival school.

I also like the winter look better in everything, winter fashion in general it’s better

That's funny, I'm the opposite :biggrin: I tend to buy more in spring/summer because I love light colors. For winter I mostly just stick to sturdy care free black bags due to the bad weather in my country and I don't need multiple of those.

I browse a lot but tend to buy in short spurts when I get excited about something new. My tastes are pretty modest, I like having multiples of the same style, and I have very little interest in buying new, so this has, so far, been a reasonably sustainable pattern. Right now I'm all about my LP Dylan bag and would like to get more, but I'm also saving for a new LLBean tote with some rude embroidery about a rival school.

I'm also into multiple of the same style. If I really love everything about a bag I buy it in other colors or materials without any regret :giggle: I'm about to buy the 4th of my fave bag style and I still feel so excited about it :biggrin:

Ohh let me guess: the PM EW? :graucho:

I’m nowhere save on this forum :roflmfao::roflmfao:
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Cats&Bags