How my girls doin?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishMommy2four

MMmmmmmmMJ
Sep 26, 2007
hey ladies! LONGGGGGGGG time no chat!!!

just a heads up for those that hadn't noticed I had disappeared with the economy :P.

I still pop in from time to time to check on my girls and see how things are going/who is buying!

to say I am VERY bummed at resale now is an understatement! I look at ebay and see the prices of bags we paid 2x for (just in the last TWO years!) and feel sad :crybaby:

remember when even gentley used zc's were going for $300+?!!!

sadly beyond my zc's I rarely use my MANNNNNNY MJ's these days since sitters are as expensive as a night on the town!

I thought of selling some of my mj babies, but after looking at going rates on Ebay and Bonanzle......I am holding on to them to pass down to Courtney! I am postitive someday they will be appreciated again for what they are worth!:wondering

anyyyyyhow, just wanted to say I miss you all (and the days of frivolous spending! lol!)

much love AND happy buying--!!!!!!!!

Hello stranger! :ghi5:
We do miss you around here!
ebay/bonanzle are pretty hit or miss right now
If you've got the "right" bag to sell, you might do well
Otherwise, it's best to hold on to them for now until the market
improves -- that hasn't stopped most of us, however, from trying:P
Gotta keep up with the new releases and rare finds that seem to keep
popping up here and there!!

The one positive thing is that it's a buyers market right now and
there have been some REALLY good deals to be found (rare, HTF
stams for <$500!!! Even a 1st season Black Icy Stam just went for
<$600!!!)

I hope you'll pop in more often and say hello! We've got some new faces
in the crowd and lots of new bags to reveal (have you seen roro and
tiger's new safety pin stams? :drool::drool:)

Hope all is well with you & your family -- Take care & talk to you soon!:hugs::heart:

Good to "see" you on here. I know what you mean about the reselling market, the only up side is that there are deals to be had. I kinda figure if I'm selling low and buying low it is the same as selling high and buying high. Part of the reason I sell to is to "declutter" and the feeling of scaling back (even if I didn't make what I wanted to) is positive, so I've tried to look it that way.

I still have my MJ picture on my nightstand, right next to my family pics, lol! Hope to see more of you!

hey, irish! i've missed you. some of the members have scored some pretty awesome deals lately. i haven't gotten lucky yet. good call on keeping your mj's for your daughter. better than selling them for a huge loss. hope all is well, your family is healthy, and that i'll see you more often soon especially for fall reveals!

Status
Not open for further replies.