How much would these things cost in copenhagen?

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
So I'm going to copenhagen soon and I found cute things at gucci.com in english pounds..
How much do you think these would cost in DKK?
there's that total in £1437
I'm so in love with those hysteria top handle bags that it would be perfect purchase at last.

Attachments

• 20090707-btugf2895kiwu3mi8665jsds5h.jpg
    20090707-btugf2895kiwu3mi8665jsds5h.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 169
noo.. there's no email add - just phone number. hints? or could someone call there and ask email address for me

/I emailed to copenhagen airport's gucci if they have email add for copenhagen's store :biggrin:

Last edited:
if you don´t get the email from them so pm me and I will try to find it - I have some questions about some bags too -I don´t want to go to copenhagen and they don´t have the bags I want.

when are you going to cph.??
maybe I will come there before you and I can look after the things you want

if you don´t get the email from them so pm me and I will try to find it - I have some questions about some bags too -I don´t want to go to copenhagen and they don´t have the bags I want.

when are you going to cph.??
maybe I will come there before you and I can look after the things you want

oh great thanks! I'll go there in the middle of october.
I've emailed airport's gucci before and they usually reply after few days. But if nothing happens I know one person here from denmark who could give them a call and ask do they have a email address for couple of gals :smile: but I just don't want to bother her until it's really necessary.

so we have already plan b & c :tup:

/have to write this question here so I won't forget it; do you think they could order things from, let say uk, if they don't have them?