How much toe cleavage is too much? modeling pink patent rolandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurayuki

Rational Narcissist
Sep 11, 2008
So I recently purchased the Python rolandos and they fit great! I also charge ordered the pink patent one in the same size.. I tried a black floor model and it was fine..
I got it today and now it looks like my toes are bulging out of them...
why such a big difference?

So just want your opinion as to if i should exchange it into VP (peeptoe) shoes in the same color or something....

THANKS!!

Attachments

Vixxen

I'll take them!
Aug 3, 2008
Southern California
In my opinion there is too much toe cleavage. Since CLs are hand detailed the vamps on the shoes always tend to vary a little in cut. My black Rolandos looked great and had a little toe cleavage, but my EB Rolandos had a much lower vamp like your pink ones. I would say to exchange them but if you feel good in them then just keep them.

Last edited:

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
my honest opinion: I'm usually ok with toe cleavage, but this is a little too much... you looked great in the python Rolandos though!

laurayuki

Rational Narcissist
Sep 11, 2008
GOod call.. sigh i love them in picture.. but i think i'm going to exchange for the Hyper Prive Peep-Toe Pumps in pink.. or something peeptoe so my toes and breathe!!

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
i also agree with everyone here... too much toe cleavage... mine look like that too. i think it may be the newer rolandos, the toe vamp is cut much lower now, and for ladies with longer toes, it is no good... i know if i went up in size, the length would be too long and i would have crazy heel slippage. so yeah, the hyper prive in hot pink would be an awesome replacement!!!

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
I don't think they look bad, but you are clearly self conscious about it, which I get! I would get the half size up or exchange them. I love peep toes and just got the pink hyper prives last week. So, I vote for those!

laurayuki

Rational Narcissist
Sep 11, 2008
:ty: Thanks guys! I think i'm going to try on some HPs I'm actually a 35.5 - 36 and this is a 36.. I don't think i can go another half size bigger, my feet tend to slip forward in general so a bigger size will leave more space in the back...

Man now i'm just opening another can of worms with other shoes i can get.... :sweatdrop: I want something pink or electric blue... sigh should i wait for the galaxy/mirrored pink shoes?? man so many posibilities.

kittenslingerie

Go Saints!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
:ty: Thanks guys! I think i'm going to try on some HPs I'm actually a 35.5 - 36 and this is a 36.. I don't think i can go another half size bigger, my feet tend to slip forward in general so a bigger size will leave more space in the back...

Man now i'm just opening another can of worms with other shoes i can get.... :sweatdrop: I want something pink or electric blue... sigh should i wait for the galaxy/mirrored pink shoes?? man so many posibilities.
The galaxy mirror vp shoes are adorable!! You should try them for sure!:nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.