How much time should you wait in between surgeries?

I'm interested in getting DES (incision + ptosis) and a primary rhino, but I would get them done at separate clinics. I'm hearing conflicting reports of how long to wait, and I just wanted to know what the general rule of thumb is. Some said to get DES, then wait a week, then to do my nose. How long does it take to get the cast off for your nose after the initial surgery, if you're not in a rush? Others said to wait 3 weeks and then to do my nose, but I'm not sure if I could realistically handle staying over a month in Korea.

I got my rhino a month ago, I know it’s still very early to say anything about the result yet I’m not satisfied… So I was looking for another hospital to re-do it and found out about regen. The consultant talked to Dr.lee and he said that I need to wait at least 6 months. I also asked about DES and she said that swelling after rhino might affect the result, so it’s better to wait 6 months… ugh, now I have to live 5 more months with this super ugly nose gee.. I know your case is a little different but anyways

I got my rhino a month ago, I know it’s still very early to say anything about the result yet I’m not satisfied… So I was looking for another hospital to re-do it and found out about regen. The consultant talked to Dr.lee and he said that I need to wait at least 6 months. I also asked about DES and she said that swelling after rhino might affect the result, so it’s better to wait 6 months… ugh, now I have to live 5 more months with this super ugly nose gee.. I know your case is a little different but anyways

No reputable doctor will touch you within a year after your rhino. Depending on your skin thickness, it can take up to 2 years to see a final result (usually only one).

The way you are presently feeling is pretty normal for rhinoplasty. After you calm down a little bit and wait a few more weeks, I'm sure you will be fine.

Again, I would reconsider any doctor who would even think about looking at you before a year post-surgery.